12/31/13

Sweet Stamps Challenge #150 Something New

Happy New Year's Eve to you!
This week's challenge at SweetStamps.com is
SOMETHING NEW
My "something new" is this lovely Cutwork Bookmark Stamp and Sending Happy Thoughts Sentiment that I am featuring on this card I created for my younger sister's birthday.
They are new stamps to me so I thought they were appropriate!
I love the bright, bold colors of this card and I hope it makes her happy. 
I hope this coming year brings you many blessings and many opportunities to create and learn. Challenge your creative self this year, you'll be glad you did!
All the products used on this card are listed below.
Be sure to stop by and link up your "Something New" at SweetStamps.com this week!
You can find the information about this challenge HERE
See you next year!
~Donna K

Sweet Stamps Produtcs:
Other than Sweet Stamps Products:
Papers - StampinUP, Colorbok
Pearls - Recollections
Ribbons - Unknown Remnants
Adhesives - Scotch & StampinUp 3D Popups

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Just B Creative Crazy - January



7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Donna!! I love the beautiful colors!! What a fabulous card!! Have a safe and happy New Year my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright cheery colors- your sis will love this fab card! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Donna! Awesome job!
    Wishing you and your family a VERY Happy and Healthy New Year!!
    Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the many colors, such a cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colors you used and the 3D effect of the flowers. Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year To You!
    What a fantastic card! I love all your detail! Those colours make me feel so nice today because it is so dull here in Scotland!
    Sweet Hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! The colors are so pretty and bright, another beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!