12/17/13

Sweet Stamps Challenge - Glitter

Hello…Hope you're having a Terrific Tuesday?!
Today begins a new challenge at SweetStamps.com
The challenge this week is…. GLITTER !
Now…normally I avoid using glitter. Don't get me wrong.  I love sparkle and shine, I'm just not a fan of  cleaning up the sparkle and shine!
So for this challenge I was super careful…and it didn't matter…I was covered in sparkles and so is my work space.
I created two gift tags with two types of glittered effects.
The red card is stamped and then I sprayed it with adhesive and sprinkled the entire piece in glitter.
The blue card is stamped, then I added stickles and then I sprinkled glitter on top of that.
I threaded white satin ribbon through the layers and I think the overall effect is quite lovely.
I hope you enjoyed your stop today.
Be sure to head back to SweetStamps.com to see the rest of the Design Team creations and link up your own glittered design!
'til next time..
~Donna K

Challenges I'd like to Join:


Sweet Stamps Products:


Other than Sweet Stamps Products:
Papers - StampinUp
Ribbon- Celebrate it
Ink-StampinUp
Adhesive Spray-Elmer's
Glitter - Hero Arts

10 comments:

  1. I love this simple but elegant look to these tags. The sparkle and shine matches your personality!! Love the color of the trees to!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the stamp, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stamp is gorgeous! You can never have too much glitter if you ask me, beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both gorgeous, Donna!! I love the tree stamp!! You did a fabulous job with them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stamp shown in both colors- and I love the shimmer- you are probably still sparkly today as well, huh? Mee too! Oh- cannot forget to comment on your gorgeous bows : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous cards Donna!!! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely design, I love the simple look and love the added glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are classic and lovely cards !! The colors and sparkle are perfect !!

    jugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!