12/15/13

Sweet Stamps Monthly Technique Challenge - Easel Cards


Hello and Happy Sunday!

The monthly challenges will focus on techniques and will run from the 15th of the current month to the 14th of the next month.
The challenge is EASEL CARD and you can link up your designs HERE.
Easel cards are so nice because they are perfect for displaying. I'm thinking this card would look great on a desk top or mantle. I will give you the complete list of supplies used on this card below.


Thank you for stopping by today and Good luck with the challenge!
'til next time...Happy Winter
~Donna K


Sweet Stamps Supplies:



Supplies Other than Sweet Stamps:

Papers - StampinUp
Doily & Buttons - Unknown
Ribbon - Recollections
Pearls - Recollections
Embossing Folder - StampinUp
Punch - StampinUp

Challenges I'd like to enter:



8 comments:

  1. I like the die with the doily, will have to remember that one. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color pallet for this! warm blue and white. perfect!
    paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you offset the colors with the white doily- very elegant- and love that beautiful bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love easel cards and you sure "wowed" me with this one! Love the pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design, love how you used the dies and added the ribbon, This is one classy looking card, love the embossed background too.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!