12/14/13

'Tis the Season Blog Hop - Pinque Peacock


Welcome to Pinque Peacock’s
DECEMBER BLOG HOP
"TIS THE SEASON"
DAY 2
 photo TistheSeasonBadge2_zps261e4af7.jpg
We hope you will enjoy your time as you hop and that you feel
inspired to create after visiting the Talented Pinquettes' Blogs!
This hop will showcase projects that have been created using some of the
NEW Holiday Inspired Products from Pinque Peacock.

We are thrilled to have you joining us this month!

This release is showcasing some NEW products as well as some products that have been available in the shop for a while. This is a great way to see the Pinque Peacock Products in action and to get your creative imaginations in "Full Speed Ahead" mode!
Our DECEMBER Release will focus on the themes:
.....The Holidays are Upon Us.....
*~* Winter *~*
CHRISTMAS
&
NEW YEAR'S CELEBRATIONS
A wide array of products were created to be able to share
the projects you will see over the course
of this Blog Hop weekend.

All New Products will be added to the SHOP
for you to Purchase and to start creating your very own
Holiday Celebration Masterpieces!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I created three cards for this fun occasion. I hope you enjoy them!
I created a pop up gift card holder with the layered beauty as a focal point.
I was going for a guy card…hope it's not too girly?
Next, I put together a corrugated card with an unusual shape of 2.25" X 5.5".
I think the textures and that large button are a nice contrast with my small card.
Last…but not least...I made this Christmas card with tattered edges and layers with a gorgeous stick pin that can be removed to use for a sweet pin on your holiday sweater or to add to your memory book. 
I'd love it if you told me which card was your favorite before you move on to the next stop.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is a Glimpse at some of the things
you will see incorporated into
the Pinquettes' Artwork:
Festive Christmas Mix
Small Fabric Covered Buttons


Wintery Blues
Beaded Stick Pins

 Christmas Reds and Greens
Beaded Stick Pins

Celebrate the New Year
Beautiful Beaded and Pearl Stick Pins

Large Fabric Covered Buttons
in an array of Festive Colors


BE SURE TO WATCH
THE FACEBOOK PAGE
FOR MORE PRODUCT SHOWCASES

Are you Ready to See these products IN ACTION?
After hopping, be sure to visit the Pinque Peacock Shop on FB to
order these items (and many others) to use on your very own projects!

!!!!Now, let's talk about the
BLOG HOP PRIZE!!!!
One winner, who has hopped all 3 days (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) of our Pinque Peacock DECEMBER Product Release and followed the RULES BELOW will win

A $10 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO THE SHOP


Here is How*:

1 – Hop to ALL of the stops over the course of the 3 Day Hop and comment at each Pinquette Blog (Lineup for all 3 Days is below)
2 – Follow the Pinque Peacock Blog and Facebook Page/Shop
3 – Follow EACH of the Pinquettes’ Personal Blogs who are participating as Hop Stops this weekend.
4 - COMMENT at the Facebook Page telling us what you liked most about the 3 Day Hop

*You MUST do ALL of the steps above
to be included in the random drawing for the prize.
We would hate for you to lose out on winning just because you didn't follow these easy rules :(

The Hop will remain open until Wednesday, DECEMBER 18th, at 8:00 a.m. EST.
The random drawing will be held sometime during the week that follows and announced by Wednesday, DECEMBER 25th.

Now, if you find yourself Hopping off the Path on any of the three days, you can use this Lineup to get back on the Right Track . . .

DAY 1 (12/13/13):
Pinque Peacock
Susie 
Laura
Julie 
Lisa 
*****
DAY 2 (12/14/13):
DAY 3 (12/15/13):
Thank You for hopping along and we hope you have Loads of Fun!
Peacock Love
and
Crafty Hugs
~ Jessica, The Quirky Queen
and
her BELOVED,
TALENTED, &
EXTRAORDINARY Pinquettes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stamps & Other than Pinque Peacock Products Used In My Projects:
Unity Stamp Co, PaperTreyInk, MyFavorite Things
Ribbons & Strings:
Recollections, 3GirlJAM, Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions
Inks: Tim Holtz, Memento, StampinUp
Papers: StampinUp, Recollections, Basic Grey, Graphic45


20 comments:

  1. Aha! A pop up masculine gift card holder! The first card packs a punch and I love it! Very, very clever indeed.
    I'm always a sucker for burlap and texture and the small sizer of card #2 is delightful! Especially with that large button for contrast.
    Card #3, though, is my favorite. I love that large, sweet, removable pin. It's so precious! I can just see it on a Christmas sweater. Yeah, you outdid yourself, my creative friend. Craft on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Donna how can I choose?They all just "pop". Isn't it amazing how everything just looks custom with PP products? I love the masculine card and, the small one is so special however, I have to go with #3. I love the tattered look and the stick pin is so special. I always love to see what you come up with. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three Amazing projects!! I will have to say #1 the Pop up is my favorite, I know you worked extra hard to complete that one the way you wanted!! Love the PP products you choose to use on every piece. Stunning work. Never get tired of looking at what you are going to come up with next! Big hugs!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome projects today!!! Love the masculine card you created. Love the look, I am always looking for something different to do for a masculine card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! They are ALL stunning, beautiful, fabulous!! AMAAING job my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow, wow, Donna, all three are absolutely amazing!! What gorgeous cards!! The first is definitely masculine - I love the design!! The texture on the second is fabulous!! And the third is so pretty!! I love how the scroll is on the top and the bottom!! Just so awesome my friend!! You are so talented!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow show off! LOL They are gorgeous. I LOVE the pop up gift card holder. I have never seen anything like it. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna, you continue to inspire me.. I love all your projects...
    Laura D
    www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love ALL of your projects for today - but heck, what's new? I love your work! You are the most talented lady ever! Hugs to you this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of your cards are gorgeous!!! Your projects are always so amazing!!

    Merry Christmas!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Donna Donna Donna....I love all these gorgeous projects...these are fantastic...so very creative...love them all...TFS...xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Donna..... these cards are soooo breathtaking.... BEAUTIFUL work lady!!! {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Donna these are all amazing!!! I have to say that I can not pick one they are all beautiful and I would take anyone of these.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Don't think I could pick just one as a favorite!! As usual, your projects are just beautiful. Okay....I pick 1...no wait 2....no...3. It's hopeless hehe. They are all great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet, Robin! Thank you for your encouragement!

      Delete
  15. Wow! You are very creative! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How did I miss this?! I thought I hit all the blogs, so sorry. You were a busy bee! Gorgeous job, my friend! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!