12/7/13

Unity Be Inspired Challenge - Simply Fabulous

Hey, You! Thanks for stopping by….check this out!I love these corrugated card bases. They are just so crimped and cool.  I was thinking that it would be awesome to cut one in half and make this little card to play along with the Unity {Be Inspired} Challenge.  The colors really grabbed my attention in this particular challenge so why not, right?  Here's the inspiration photo….

And…. here's my card….


Simply Fabulous is a Unity Itty Bitty Stamp Created by Tracey Malnofski. I received this feathered beauty from my crafty pal Paula, who is Simply Fabulous herself and I just love her to pieces…
her and the stamp! {just to be clear}
And..she's coming to see me today, YAY!

You can see the other entires to the Unity Be Inspired challenge by going HERE
{I will list the products that I used to create this card below.}
Have a great day today and be Simply Fabulous!
'til next time!
~Donna K

Product List:
Stamp - Unity Stamp Co {Simply Fabulous Peacock}
Inks - Memento, Tim Holtz, Copic Pens
Papers - Stampin Up
Fabric - Cheesecloth
Twine - Trendy Twine {totally white}
Rhinestones - various unknown pieces
Stickles
Corrugated Base - Recollections {cut to 2.75" X 5.5"} 



12 comments:

  1. You nailed thus challenge. I haven't seen these correlated card bases. I like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color combo is FABULOUS!!! A prefect replicate of the inspiration.
    BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Migdalia! You're such a great encouragement!

      Delete
  3. This IS simply FABULOUS, Donna - - just like you! Have fun with Paula today! I love the colors you picked for this and your Copic skills are AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous, Donna!! What a perfect take on the inspiration photo!! I love the corrugated base and the cheesecloth!! This is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this! The peacock is perfect...bright and, well, simply fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card! I love the pop of pink and the corrugated base! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. Love the peacock and the pretty way your colored it. Fabulous style Donna, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, love the color on this!! Such an awesome card Donna!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Shelly! I truly appreciate your sweet comments!

      Delete
  9. I think this is my favorite card!! I love the size and the colors are stunning!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't' think I've seen a more perfect match to an inspiration photo! Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!