12/6/13

We All Need a Little Ho HO ho

Ok, so I know that I shared a card of this little miss sassy pants a few weeks ago, but she's SUPER cute, right? 
So why not change things up and go for another look…. 'cause that's what girly girls do!
Here is the lovely Noelle fashionista with a hot pink & gray twist.
I added the pearls, glitter and snow marker along with some sheer ruffle ribbon.
Sorta sexy sweet, eh?!  
If that sentiment doesn't make your Santa happy, don't know what to tell ya.
You can find the sentiment HERE and my card is being linked up with 
Friends with Flair, it's a fun little challenge that takes place on Fridays at 
Unity Stamp Co. Give it a look-see I'm always inspired over there and I know you will be too.
Thanks for stopping by today…hope my card made you giggle just a little.
'til next time!
~Donna K

Supplies not mentioned above:
Papers-StampinUp, Bazzil
Ink-Tim Holtz, Memento, Copic Pen




28 comments:

  1. How cute is this girl?! Very cute and happy and bright!! Bet you had a lotta fun with this one. Great stamp and coloring!!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann!! I did have fun with this cutie…gotta love a fun holiday card. Merry Christmas to you!

      Delete
  2. Donna, this is FUN and super pretty. Love the pink in this one. And that sentiment goes perfectly hee hee. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Gaylynn! She's pretty sassy, huh. I appreciate your kind comments! Merry Christmas to you!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! Every lady loves pearls, right?! Merry Christmas!!

      Delete
  4. This is a sexy and sassy card for Christmas. I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun design, Donna. Great coloring and I like the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this!! Wow, what a gorgeous card!! The image is adorable and colored beautifully!! I love how you added the pearls!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! The bright pinks are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great girlfriend card for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Had to stop by to tell you how FABULOUS this card is!!! Saw it on FB!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb and fun brought a smile here

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at Noelle strutting her stuff! She is ready for a Christmas P-art-ay! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it - great card and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! Love the sass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sassy little Christmas card! Lovin' the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  15. She makes me smile! I love the pink!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!