1/22/14

I freakin' love you - sketch challenge [lb]

Fun, fun! 
There's a sketch challenge at Linnie Blooms!
Below you see the sketch…
not too bad, eh?  You can do this!!
Linnie Blooms January Sketch Challenge 
I came up my Valentine by using the sketch as my guide.
I used two Linnie Blooms shape canvas pieces in the design of this card.
AND...
 I think the sentiment is pretty hilarious, too. 
I'd like to give this card to my husband, but he keeps seeing my projects so not sure if I can sneak this one past him. 
I've incorporated canvas, paper, string fibers and even some bling here.
I love how the paints change up the canvas in any style you want…too fun. 
Hope you will take the plunge and join the challenge too….click HERE for more info.
Thanks for stopping by today..
I freakin' love you!
~Donna K


Supplies:
Paint/Inks : Tim Holtz, StampinUP, Apple Barrel, Memento
Bling : TPC Studio
Canvas : Linnie Blooms
String : Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions
Papers : StampinUp, My Mind's Eye
Die : StampinUp 
Stamp : StampinUp


9 comments:

  1. So cute! I think you should give this to DH anyway. Remember, the male brain doesn't have as good of a memory, especially in the artsy area, so I think you'll be safe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the design and details!! The papers are so awesome!! I love your take on the sketch!! Happy Wednesday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Donna! I LOVE all the colors and textures and that beautiful paper!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fun! I really like all the layers {of course}!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is freakin' adorable! Love, love, love! If your hubby is anything like mine, he'll have forgotten all about it bt Valentines Day and it will be brand new again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Donna! Great color and embellies.
    Have a great evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!