1/4/14

I'm Celebrating!

Today I'm celebrating a little somethin' somethin' ...
Celebrating and announcing that I am a brand spanking new Design Team member at 3GirlJAM
THANK YOU, Julie and the rest of the team for having me. 
I look forward to starting out 2014 as part of this amazing group.
3 Girl JAM
There's a brand new challenge at 3GirlJAM starting today, too.
Anything Goes - With Ribbon
You just gotta link up and join in on the fun! 
You can find the challenge information and rules HERE
I created this 4X4" card using black and white in hopes for some 
sort of sophistication and sass. 
The stamped image {Pink by Design} is embossed in black and I added my skin tone Copic to fill in the rest. 
Then…I took approximately 16" of Tuxedo ribbon from the Celebrations bundle and
 folded it over and over underneath the image to make a tiny ruffle all around the edges.  
This is just ONE of a bazillion ways to use this fun and easy to work with ribbon.

So…to wrap this up.  
There is a discount code for you to use when shopping via my blog at 3GirlJAM.
Check it out….and use DB10 when you're at the check out for your discount. 

ON

Thanks for letting me brag a little…have a fabulous day today!!
~Donna K

19 comments:

  1. Loving the glamorous look! Glad to be on the team with you!

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipppeeee!!! Congrats my friend!
    I know you will ROCK this team!
    Looking forward to seeing all your gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! I knew they would not pass you up to have on their team!!! So excited for you and all your accomplishments! 2014 is going to be a great one for you!! BIG HUGS!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so pretty and sassy too. Congratulations Miss Donna. Your creations are always so wonderful and perfect for this pretty ribbon. Happy 2014... Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and just love your card! Great stamp!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, love this card! So cute! Looking forward to some fun on the 3GJ team!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the team! Can't wait to see what else you come up with, my sassy friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. who are you calling s a s s y ….?! big hugs sweet lady!

      Delete
  8. Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!! They are lucky to have you!! Your card is gorgeous!! I love how you used the ribbon - it look amazing!! And the shoes are fabulous!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just fabulous! I'm thrilled to be on another team with you as well! I love your projects so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to you my friend!! Fabulous!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. So well deserved, proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrat's on joining 3Girl Jam. Your card is so stylish, like how you framed the ribbon around the image. :D
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!