1/15/14

Kiss Me [SS]

Today starts the new monthly challenge at SweetStamps.com
The theme this month is *Kissing Technique* and you can see more lovely design team creations using this technique on the SweetStamps.com challenge blog right HERE
I am brand spankin' new to this technique so I had to do a little search to figure out how to do it. I think that is the BEST thing about doing a "challenge" is that is forces you to step outside your box and do something completely different.  Fun stuff...
Here is a link if you'd like to see a tutorial on how I created my butterfly.
The only think I did a bit differently was just *dabbing* the Montego Bay ink around the edge of the stamp to help it show up a bit more.  I love how the Beautiful day words show up. 
For the inside I just stamped the Large Butterfly in Antique Linen ink and then stamped over it with the Beautiful Day sentiment. 
I'm pleased with this technique and I am already thinking of ways to try this again!
I hope you'll scoot over to the SweetStamps.com challenge blog and join in this month.
Thanks for taking time out to stop by and say hello.
'til next time
Have a Beautiful Day!
~Donna K

Sweet Stamps Supplies Included In This Design:




Other than Sweet Stamps Supplies:
Bazzill Polka Dot CS
Embossing Folder : StampinUP
Ribbon : Celebrate It
Doily : Michael's
Lace Butterfly : Martha Stewart

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I just LOVE that big bow and the butterfly is so pretty!
    Another GREAT card Donna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Donna, your cards just get prettier and prettier! Your first KISS technique? Looks like you've already nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Donna! This is so beautiful and elegant! GREAT job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous, Donna!! The kiss technique looks fabulous!! I love the embossing and that amazing bow!! Absolutely beautiful my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! This is breathtaking! I LOVE all of the white on here and the colors you used for this technique are perfect! Beautiful inside too... ummm can I just have you come to my house and tie all of my bows too? hehehehe! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The kissing put a very interesting design to the butterfly, nice take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your so soft and gentle card. Your butterfly is amazing.
    Sweetie crafty hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! The kissing is sweet, and I LOVE the big beautiful bow!!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful design, I love the white and cream combination with the little pop of color on the butterfly. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!