1/28/14

Lace and Hearts [SS]


Sharing a little SweetStamps.com love with you today.
The challenge this week is
 Lace & Hearts
I went with a country feel with this design, it's kind of warm and cozy 
with some Americana going on.  
Love these patchwork looking stamps…they certainly aren't just for Valentine's Day. 
I paper pieced the patches and created a lace ruffle trim with my score tape.
I added coordinating paper to the inside, but left it completely blank so this is perfect for just about any occasion.  
The whole thing looks sort of quilt-ish…don't you think?
Please drop by the SweetStamps.com weekly challenge blog to share your creation.
You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store just by playing along in our challenge! 
Click here for our Challenge Rules.
For the current monthly challenge click HERE.
Thank you for taking time out to stop by and say hello!
'til  next time
~Donna K


Other than SweetStamps.com Supplies included in this design:
Papers : Papertrey Ink, My Mind's Eye {Dolled Up}, Georgia Pacific
Ribbon : StampinUp
Lace : Stampin Up
Jute String : Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions
Buttons / Brads : Echo Park

Challenges I'd like to join:
Just B Creative Crazy - January


19 comments:

  1. Oh my, look at this little pretty! I love the country quilt feel to it. It makes me want to snuggle inside and get warm! (Might be the -23 temp making me feel that way)
    Craft on, Girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna I think this is my favorite card of the bunch! Just love that big ribbon and all the little extras.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Carolyn! I am honored! Warm hugs from NC!

      Delete
  3. Oh my your card is beautiful! And yes it does have a quilt like feel and the Americana mix is just awesome! I'm so happy you stopped by my blog which has led me to yours...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kisha…your blog left me inspired for sure! Glad you liked my happy little piece of Americana!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE this card Donna!! The colors are gorgeous and the LO...AWESOME!!!
    GREAT card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the country feel! Great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love the look of this card, so pretty. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE those images! Great combination with the jean dp. Great bow too! Love this combinations of elements. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous!! I love the colors and the amazing bow!! The patchwork stamps are fabulous!! Love this, Donna!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! Donna, this is GORGEOUS!! I believe that it is one of my favorite cards!!
    Love! Love! Love!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that country, americana look. the patch work is awesome, and that paper. oh my!!! You make anything look beautiful!!
    paula

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is gorgeous!! I love the fun patchwork look! The design is fabulous and LOVE the striped ribbon bow!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card! Love the country feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card so much!! Love the denim and the ribbon is my favorite ever!!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shelly…a big pretty bow can make anything better, right?! Hope you're having a great day!

      Delete
  14. Another truly beautiful card !!! Love the design , colors , everything !!!

    hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an awesome design, love the country feel of the design. Love all the embellishments especially the red ribbon and buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is so cool, Donna! Love how you played with the stamp patches and the jeans paper is a perfect fit! Looks amazing!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!