1/21/14

Love - Anything Goes #153 [SS]


The challenge at SweetStamps.com this week is 
- Anything Goes -
 so I went with a Love theme. 
I love how this card turned out, don't you "love" when you have one of those type of creative days?!
Here's a close up of that amazing stamp Love Birds collage ATC. 
I added some stickles to a few places to enhance the birds and bird cage.
The inside is just as important as the outside when you make a keepsake card like this one.
So I dolled it up as well.
I think this card is perfect for a Valentine or anniversary or wedding…what's your take?

Please drop by the SweetStamps.com weekly challenge blog to share your creation.

You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store just by playing along in our challenge! 

Click here for our Challenge Rules.

For the current monthly challenge click HERE.

Thank you for taking time out to stop by and say hello!

'til  next time

~Donna K

SweetStamp.com Products Used:



Other than Sweet Stamps Products:
Ribbons / Fibers : 3GirlJAM, SparklySweetCraftNotions, Webster's Pages
Notions / Button, Staples, Doily,  unknown manufacturer
Stick Pin / Pinque Peacock
Stickles
Corrugated Card Base / Michael's

Challenges/Linky Parties:
Just B Creative Crazy - January
Anything Goes with Ribbon - 3GirlJAM




10 comments:

  1. So beautiful!!! LOVE the layout and the heart doily and the beautiful pin you added. The DP is so pretty- love the image- and the inside looks fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, too!! What a gorgeous card!! The heart doily is beautiful!! What a sweet image!! Everything about this is fabulous!! Love, love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a gorgeous design both inside and out. I love the soft colors you chose and the many layers and wonderful embellishments. It's beyond Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I like the touch of blue/teal with the brown tones and the turned up corner is a wonderful feature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beyond stunning! LOVE everything about your beautiful card! All the details are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it too, so pretty! I'm lovin the ribbon and that color combo is wonderful.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I LOVE it too! :) Beautiful card Donna! You have really got the details right and the inside is wow! Yepp as I said, LOVE it!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!