1/29/14

Paper Sweeties January Challenge

Hey there!
Hope you are nice and cozy today.  
We've had some cold weather in Eastern, NC today…I know, I know all of our Northern friends are groaning as I say that…but we do live in the South on the COAST…
so I prefer warm, thank you very much!
Ok, enough chit chat...
Here is a sweet little lady that I put together for the Paper Sweeties January Inspiration challenge.
I have to laugh at the shade of her skin…don't hold it against me but I just could NOT get it right, friends! I can't even blame it on the photo…she's just really PINK-ish
I made this card for a very special someone and she liked it so that's all that counts right?!
I hope you'll pop over and join the challenge.
 Ms. Debbie has a wonderful prize for the winner each month not to mention all of the amazing talent over on her blog.  
Thanks for letting me share today.
I've listed supplies and other challenges below.
'til next time…stay warm!
~Donna K


Supplies included in this design:
{Sentiment is also Paper Sweeties- So Sweet of You}
Punches : Martha Stewart, StampinUp
Papers : StampinUP, My Mind's Eye
Pearls : Recollections
Inks : Tim Holtz, Copic Pen, Memento
Crochet Doily : Michael's

Challenges I'd Like to Enter:

9 comments:

  1. This is so super cute!!! I love her, she's adorable!
    Happy Tuesday!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just absolutely adorable!! She's so cute!! I love the music papers and embossing!! Fab card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the colors , and the card is so pretty !!!

    hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie is so sweet all ready for Valentine's Day, Donna! I love the pink hue in her skin -- looks like she's been at the beach! Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Paper Sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving your little lady, pink skin tones and all! I bet she was out in that NC sunshine - or perhaps more like the poor thing got wind burn during her walk from it being so dog gone cold there?? I love all your precious details...the pearl on her belt and on her hair bow and of course, I love that jute you tied up the heart with! ADORABLE>>>>> AGAIN! Hugs to you and I so hope your weather improves !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weather has been perfect today my dear friend! Thanks for always taking time out to check up on my crafty endeavors! You always make me feel very special!

      Delete
  6. This is adorable Donna! What a cute sweetie!!!!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sunburnt little girl is adorable! Great card! We woke up to above zero weather and snow this morning. It's 25 degrees. I can't tell you how warm that feels after a few days of below zero weather. I'm ready to go sunning like your little sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!