1/27/14

Shape Card Linky Party [CDD]


Tara has yet another wonderful linky party lined up at Craftin Desert Diva's!
The theme is Shape Cards and here is my sweet little card.
I think this says Happy Birthday in a pretty fun way.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Be sure to share your creation with us at Craftin Desert Diva's for your chance at some wonderful prizes from our fabulous sponsors!
'til next time…
~Donna K



Supplies included in this design:

Papers : StampinUp, Georgia Pacific
Inks : Copic Pen, Memento
Glitz & Glam : Recollections
Stamp : Close to My Heart
Washi Tape : unknown
Diamond Glaze


7 comments:

  1. Super fun and gorgeous!!! Love that fun image!!
    Have a great day my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet card Donna!! Love the little sundae stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, Donna!! I love the shape!! The sundae looks so yummy!! And the embossing is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute & Fun!! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful and stunning creation !

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sweet as can be Donna!
    Love the banner shape!!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO adorable! If you don't mind, I'm going to create one like this for my niece birthday. This is such a clever idea. Your work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!