1/2/14

Starting out 2014-Blessed Beyond Measure


Hey there friends…Hope your New Year is off to a GREAT start!
This is my first post for Pinque Peacock in 2014 and I just had to create a card that says exactly how I feel about my sweet friends at Pinque Peacock.  
~Blessed Beyond Measure~
I'm looking forward to the creative year to come and I hope you are too!
This is a standard A2 size card embellished with two of my FAVORITES at 
Pinque Peacock...
You'll notice that embossed background that goes perfectly with my the sentiment and I found that treasure at the Discount Hut!

I really am blessed…in my personal life and my friendships, online and in person. 
You are all a big part of my world!
Thanks for letting me share…be happy and blessed in the year to come!
'til next time
~Donna K 


Supplies included in this design:
Fabric Covered Button - Pinque Peacock
Beaded Stick Pin - Pinque Peacock
Embossing Folder - Darice via Pinque Peacock Discount Hut
Stamps- Hero Arts, 7 Gypsies
Ribbon Remnants/Strings/Twine - 3GirlJAM, Recollections, Trendy Twine, Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions
Inks - Tim Holtz, StampinUp
Papers - StampinUP
Embellishments - WeRMemory Makers, Recollections

Challenges:

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Donna!
    Awesome job my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Donna! How lovely is this first creation of the New Year? VERY VERY LOVELY! Lovin' that Pinque Peacock prettiness! You sure are blessed - blessed with amazing talent! I am blessed too, to call you my friend!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Donna!! I love the design and the embellishments you used!! It looks fabulous!! Happy, happy new year my sweet friend!! I hope 2014 brings you all you wish for!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always a Beautiful card! Love the embossing folder you used and all the beautiful embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year my friend!!!
    Simply GORGEOUS!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love all the ribbons with the button!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE!!!!! So beautiful.

    Thanks for linking up in my Just Because Linky Party!!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Join my linky party….happens monthly and theme is always anything goes.
    Just B Creative Crazy Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Shop

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, the different elements meld together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really feeling the colors on this card, so warm and welcoming, feels like a big squeeze! Sending you hugs from Virginia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Card!! Love the colors.

    Angela
    KraftingwithKings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear sweet Donna!!! This is an amazing card. I love the add elements and I want to wish you a "BLESSED NEW YEAR" my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!