1/7/14

Sweet Stamps Challenge 151 Kraft Paper

Hey friends!
Today starts a new challenge at SweetStamps.com
The challenge is Kraft Paper
For this theme I created this romantic Valentine. I just LOVE that heart.
Lots of layered lace and and that pretty crinkle ribbon bow add a feminine touch to the wood grain background paper.
I really like how this turned out, if I do say so myself! 
Also...
This was my first time using Piccolo products and I loved them!
You'll find the products listed below.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to link up your Kraft {y} goodness at SweetStamps.com for your chance to win a $20 spree at the SweetStamps.com shop.
~Donna K

PS…there are still a few more days to get in on the SweetStamps.com Montly challenge - Easel Card - Find that info HERE


SweetStamps Products:
Other products used on this project:
Ribbons - Webster's Pages, 3GirlJAM
Woodgrain Background Paper - Hobby Lobby
Mini Paperclip/Pin - Tim Holtz

Challenges I'd like to Join:
Lace it up - Kraft Journal #153
Just B Creative Crazy - January Just Because
3GirlJAM - Anything Goes with Ribbon




25 comments:

  1. The combination of the 'wood" look and then the lovely lace just makes this a perfect card for a man! Will Joe be the lucky recipient,Donna? Wonderful job, and I love that heart too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teresa…your comments always brighten my day! I created this with Joe in mind, but he always sees my work so not sure if I'm sending this on to him or not! HAHA

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I love, love the beautiful heart!! The lace is fabulous!! Awesome card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Donna! LOVE the papers you used and the great embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! LOVE that heart charm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No one can work kraft paper like you, my friend! Beautiful, HEARTfelt card sweet lady :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear friend! Your visits always brighten my day.

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful card! Loving the layered ribbon and the pretty scrunched bow- and LOVE the beautiful heart- on the perfect BG paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Donna! Love all that yummy lace layered together! Thanks playing along wit us this week at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Krisit! Loved playing along this week!

      Delete
  8. Amazing card Donna!! I too love the layers of lace and ribbon and the beautiful embossed heart!!! Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! What a gorgeous combination of elements!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much LeAnne! I truly appreciate you stopping by to comment!

      Delete
  10. So many beautiful elements to this stunning creation ! I love the heart !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! Fabulous! Elegant! Beautiful and absolutely AMAZING!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing card! Love your combo with the lace and the wood paper. And the icing of the cake is definitely the heart! Love, love, love it!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is gorgeous! I LOVE that heart too! What a beautiful card you have made and I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a beautiful card, and so different ! Thanks for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is awesome, Donna! Wow! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW I love it, the Piccolo Heart looks wonderful against the wood plank background. Love the aged look of the design. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Piccolo Heart looks amazing!! What a fantastic combination! All the components just fits it wonderfully! Very Nice!!!
    Sweet Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful card Donna!! Love the wood grain paper with the heart charm!! Glad to have you with us on the 3 Girl JAM team :-)
    Nicole DT

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!