1/17/14

Sweeter than the Last [3GJ]

Hey there and Happy FRIDAY!  
Yes, it's Friday and it's my day to post on the 3 Girl JAM blog!
How do you love that wide lace ribbon?…..Seriously…. I swoon!!!
It's a new item at 3GirlJAM and you will be able to get your hands on some very soon.
I think it worked out perfectly layered with the crinkle ribbons as the band for my card.
I used a stamp kit from Unity Stamp Company on this "Z Fold" card and bag.  
I was shooting for a romantic card/gift…how did I do?
You can find the bags…and the ribbons {new items available SOON} and a wonderful selection of buttons in the 3GirlJAM shop. 
Speaking of shop…if you're in the mood for shopping…
be sure to use the code DB10 at the check out.
{That little tidbit will save you 10% at 3GirlJAM}
'til next time…Be Sweet!
~Donna K


Supplies:
Lace, Ribbon, Muslin Bag, Button : 3GirlJAM 
Papers : Hobby Lobby, Bazzil, StampinUp
Inks : Tim Holtz, StampinUp, Memento
Stamps : Unity Stamp Company {Lisa Arana}, Border Stamp from July 2011 KOTM



Challenges:






26 comments:

  1. Donna this is a gorgeous card and bag. Love the card with the fabulous fibers and the yellow and aqua.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this card and bag are fantastic! The perfect intro to the 3GJ team. I'm so glad to have you along for the ride! Fantastic work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, and the bag, Donna!! They make such a lovely pair for someone special. Fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, what a beautiful project! Love the bag and card.. Gorgeous colors for the challenge too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous! I love the colors in this challenge and you've nailed it, such a pretty design too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very striking card. I love the ribbon too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card and I love the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are Fabulous & Super fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did an awesome job!! It's definitely a romantic card/gift!! Absolutely beautiful!! I love that lace...it's stunning!! Love both of these gorgeous projects my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic fold, and I love the treat bag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome stuff. You rocked the color challenge with a very cute bag and card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute, cute pair! LOVE that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great gatefold card and treat bag, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the background papers and the fold to reveal your inside sentiment. The lace closures are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! That wood-grain paper really adds another lovely dimension - very cool! Just love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Donna. Wow, this is a stunner. Lovely design with your creative style. Beautiful trimming too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fabulously fun fold with the wood grain look, and that sentiment is beautiful too! Great Card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. well this is just one gorgeous card. the colors are stunning and i love all the texture you included! love it love it
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card, Donna. I saw this on FB and thought, "What a great vintage card." I really like all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, amazing card. Yup, the lace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!