1/13/14

Winter Linky Party [CDD]

Today is my DT post for the first Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party of 2014!
Tara has a fun year of partying planned for this year so I hope this will be the first of many parties that you will attend!
The Theme is Winter
And yes…it has been cold outside!
I went with a snowflake theme card with blues and lavenders for my project.
Layers of paper pieced snowflakes and a lacy, medallion die give it a frilly, frosty look.
There are some super chunky brads and a dainty button to mix things up.


The inside says it all.
Happy Winter!
I hope your winter is a warm and toasty one.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Be sure to share your creation with us at Craftin Desert Diva's for your chance at some wonderful prizes from our fabulous sponsors!
'til next time…
~Donna K



Supplies included in this design:
Papers:
StampinUP, unknown remnants
Ink: StampinUP, Tim Holtz
Ribbons/Twine: Celebrate it, Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions
Brads: Paper Studio




Challenges I'd like to Join:
Just B Creative Crazy - January

9 comments:

  1. Those snowflakes look great with all that layering. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to see you visiting, Cass! Thank you for stopping by my pretty snowflake!

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful Donna!
    GREAT colors and love those snowflakes!!!
    Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous!! The snowflakes look amazing!! I love the colors and design!! This is just fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning !!! I love the snowflakes !!! The whole card is beautiful !! Have a wonderful day !!

    Mayra
    Mayrsdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card, love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exquisite and outrageously BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    I absolutely LOVE it!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!