1/10/14

Winter Tag


Forget Hump Day…It's 
F R I D A Y!
And…just when I think I'm done with my wintery creations I get sparked by another "challenge" 
so here goes…
Trendy Twine is having a Let it Snow Challenge
it requires a tag, a snowman, some Trendy Twine 
{I used totally natural} and snowflakes.
I sure hope those little snow flurries count as plural flakes 'cause I only stamped one on that little heart.
And…of course Unity Stamp Company has Friends with Flair going on today too. So, since I used stamps from the Unity 2011 KOTM for this tag to try to come up with a wintery, valentine-y tag I'm in on that too.  I'll list any other challenges and supplies at the end of my post as well.
Hope you have a GREAT day today…
I appreciate you taking time to peek in on me.
'til next time!
~Donna K

Supplies other than listed above:
Papers: Echo Park
Inks:StampinUp, StudioG
Colored Pencils
Diamond Glaze
Rhinestones

Additional Challenges/Linky Parties I'm participating in:

34 comments:

  1. What a fun and absolutely cute tag!! Love the colours and the cute snowman. Great job, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful mix of vintage and cute Donna. Love that you inked the tag with red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kris! It was a fun little project!

      Delete
  3. Awww, this is adorable, Donna. Love all the color and layering!

    Thanks so much for joining us for this month's Trendy Twine challenge.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lesley! Hope you get lots of entries!

      Delete
  4. This is so awesome!! I love the edge and that adorable snowman!! All of the layers are fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute tag, Donna! The snowman is a cutie and I really like how you did your ribbon and twine!

    Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great tag! that snowman is very very cute! even though christmas is over... winter is still in FULL swing! we're freezing over here!!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing for warm skies and spring flowers!! Thanks for visiting, Rachel!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you Rhonda!! Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  8. Ca-ute! Love this valentine-y, snowy little man!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just ADORABLE!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute winter tag Donna. Pretty ribbon for it too. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool! Love all the details on this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is such a CUTE tag! :) LOVE the layers and colors

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cute tag, I love all the different patterns you mixed together

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super CUTE tag Donna! LOVE the color combo and the Totally Natural Trendy Twine!!
    Awesome job my friend! Thanks for sharing and linking this up for the January Trendy Twine challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute tag! Love the papers and inking! Great job! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Craftin' Desert Divas!!!

    Emily - Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous tag, love all of the fun embellishments you used! Thanks for joining the Trendy Twine challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello, Suki! Love the challenges at TT!

      Delete
  18. What a cute tag, those papers & colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty tag, great colors, thanks for playing along this month over at the Trendy Twine blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!