2/22/14

A Gift of Friendship - Linnie Blooms

This is the year I want to create more "hand made" gifts.
So….I spot this burlap canvas and had to have it
I love how it's rugged, but pretty and not perfect on the edges.  
Now,  it was just a matter of what to put on it.
I found the perfect sentiment to use but it needed MORE….
That's when my Linnie Blooms canvas shapes started calling out to me.
I have said before, but will repeat…
how fun it is to have these blank canvas pieces!
You can seriously…..
use them plain, ink them, sew them on, paint them, draw on them…
endless possibilities.
I chose to do some painting,  then stamping on the tree and left the heart a bright yellow.
I think it turned out to be the perfect Gift.

I hope you'll take a moment to stop by the Linnie Blooms Blog
browse the catalog and just get inspired. 
You can find Linnie Blooms on Facebook and on Pinterest.
Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope your weekend is full of creativity!
~Donna K
Here are some of the other supplies used on this sweet gift.





12 comments:

  1. All that fabric looks great on the burlap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!! I love all of the texture!! The canvas pieces look amazing!! Gorgeous project my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa! I know how busy your bloggy life is and it means a lot that you take time out to pay me a visit and leave such heartfelt comments! Happy Weekend!!

      Delete
  3. I just love the sweet sentiment! A beautiful creation my friend.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much…I truly appreciate your visits and comments. You brighten my days when you pop by to say hello!

      Delete
  4. How awesome is this? LOVE this project, all the textures and details - it's wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...This is beautiful...I am feeling inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Donna, I've been totally missing out...I'm behind on blogging and missed this beauty! Look at the colors and texture... and what's better than burlap and tulle...Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!