2/25/14

Favorite Color Sweet Stamps Challenge



Happy Tuesday…
Have you guessed my favorite color by the card I created?
Yep...BLUE
Favorite Color(s) is the theme of this week's challenge at SweetStamps.com
I love this stamp because along with the color blue being a favorite
 I love spending time riding my bicycle.
So that's it for me today…Favorite color AND a favorite hobby!

Please drop by the SweetStamps.com weekly challenge blog to share your creation.
You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store just by playing along in our challenge! 
Click here for our Challenge Rules.
For the current monthly challenge click HERE.
Thank you for taking time out to stop by and say hello!
'til  next time
~Donna K


SweetStamp.com Products Used:
Other Products Involved in this creation:
Stick Pin : Ana Garcia
Die : StampinUp
Papers : Amy Butler for K & Co, StampinUp
Ribbons : Unknown

9 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the pretty blue!! The bicycle stamp is so awesome!! And the ribbon is beautiful!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love blue as well- wonderful layout- love the image and the bow and pin are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at the GORGOUES blue!!! This is FABULOUS!! You are truly TALENTED!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a beautiful card! Love the blue! Love this stamp! Love the added bow and stick pin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Donna!!! I LOVE the blues!!!!
    AWESOME job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! I love the color combo!
    Great card!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love blue and bicycles, too! My DH and I spent every summer vacation for 16 years peddling our bicycles 500 miles in 7 days across WI (GRABAAWR). Then, the ride got sold and it tanked. We don't do it anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this. It is amazing. Love your pin and bow. You are a very tallented lady.
    Sweet Hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous design, love the distress look you gave the the piece also the stitching and the ribbon accents.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!