2/6/14

Happy Birthday Dad Pinque Peacock



Hey, Hey... It's my turn to post on the Pinque Peacock Blog today!
So....today I'm sharing dude-ish card. 
My hope was for a guy theme for my father in law who loves the outdoors, hunting and fishing and all that fun manly man stuff.  
I used a KISSING Technique with the silhouette stamp and added the Dad sentiment as well.
It's tattered and inked up and features a wonderful fabric covered button, it's called FARM FRESH and it's from Pinque Peacock.
I love these buttons to pieces, they are perfect for just about any project you can imagine.
 You can find those buttons right HERE in the Pinque Peacock shop.
Also...don't forget that Jessica will help you customize just about any style button your little heart desires so the options are for sure ENDLESS!
Thanks for looking in on me today.
Have a fabulous Thursday!
~Donna K

Supplies:
Papers : StampinUP, PapertreyInk, Green remnant, unknown
Inks : SweetStamps (Peapod/Tank), Tim Holtz, Memento 
Metals : WeRMemoryKeepers, Paperclip
Sentiment Stickers : Tim Holtz
Ribbon : 3 Girl JAM
Button : Pinque Peacock
Stamps : Sweet Stamps/Gone Fishin/ ArtsyFartsy Family
Embossing Folders : StampinUp/Tim Holtz

I'm also including this card in the Kissing Technique Challenge at SweetStamps.com





9 comments:

  1. Very manly. I love those farm fresh buttons, too! And the jute is perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Donna!
    Love the texture that the burlap and button gives!
    Awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect masculine card, Donna!! I love all of the texture!! The fabric button is so awesome!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna this card is just fantastic!!! You always give inspiration to the rest of us with your amazing talent

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Father In Law should just love this card! Very masculine and you sure captured that rugged, outdoorsy feel just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh. This is beautiful as usual. And all those little holes you poked!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, awesome card! I love the image and the paper choices:) The fabric button is so cool! Great masculine card Donna!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. PERFECT dad card! The green looks awesome on the card and I love the textures.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a FABULOUS masculine card, I love the colors and the rough edges I especially love the burlap button

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!