2/3/14

I Love You Valentine Post Card

Just wanted to share this CAS Valentine with you today.
My scrappy pal Paula scored these fabulous puffy, ruffled hearts and surprised me with some "happy mail"…yay me!! 
I love them and you'll see how I used a few more on an upcoming post. 
This is a 4 X 8 post card. 
The back is plain white with a tad bit of heart washi tape. 
There's room for your romantic message or just your lovely signature.
I love how this turned out, plain and simple!

Check out the challenges I'm entering with this card and the supplies incorporated in this post card at the bottom of the post.
Happy Monday to you!!
xo
~Donna K

Supplies:
Cardstock : StampinUp, Georgia Pacific
Embossing Folder : StampinUP
Washi Tape {unknown, sorry}
Puffy heart…ask Paula @ Scrap Your World *grins*
Black Twine : Trendy Twine / Annie's Paper Boutique
Hanger : Darice via Pinque Peacock Discount Hut
Ink: Memento
Stamp : Craftsmart 
Bling : Recollections

Challenges:






11 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Donna!! I love the puffy heart and the little hanger!! The embossing is fabulous!! And the heart washi tape is so awesome!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sweet, Lisa! Your visits always make me smile!

      Delete
  2. Love the heart on the hanger, Donna. Such a cute idea. (This isn't eligible for the challenge but you have all next week to link up another project.)

    Thanks so much :)

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for letting me know, Lesley! I need to pay closer attention, huh!! Glad you liked my little hanger. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. WOW!! The heart is just GORGEOUS!!!
    A beautiful post card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card!! love the puffy heart! I have blog candy..I hope you can join in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!!! I love that heart. You always do such pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Puffy heart love this! The washi is so bright and colorful and is the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What I said before....
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! The embossing looks great and I love that heart washi tape! Thanks for linking up your project at Craftin Desert Divas! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!