2/28/14

It's a Good Day for 3 Girl JAM and Friends with Flair

Hey, Hey!!!
If you know me at all you know that my family is sorta big into cycling.
My hubby races and rides both mountain and road cycles.
I ride only road…and no, I don't ride a tricycle…yet..and no I'm not very fast either!
Each year we participate in the Bike MS event in our town and last year 
I rode my first 100 mile ride (century) in one day! 
This card is inspired by our love of cycling.
If you can ride…it's a good day!
Our love for cycling goes along with the Love theme at 3GirlJAM
February has been all about the love at 3GJ.
Today is the last day of that challenge…so be sure to get your project linked up asap!!
I love how the bright Sunflower crinkle ribbon shines beside my little tricycle and I LOVE how that smidge of jute ribbon peeks from the side too.  
You can find those items at 3GirlJAM and you can play along with our challenges each month too!
Click HERE for all the challenge info.
And HEY...
Get this…you can receive 10% off your purchase when you use the 
code DB10 at the check out!!  Sweet, huh?!
Thanks for peeking in on me today!
Happy FRIDAY!!

I'm also playing along with Friends with Flair today…love this Itty Bitty.

I used the following products:
Papers : StampinUp, My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline, StampinUp
Embossing Folder : Paper Studio
Ink : Memento 
Embossing Powder : StampinUp
Metals : Recollections





22 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Donna. I always forget about this stamp and all of the ways it can be used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image :)
    Well done on completing a 100 miles.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!! I love the tricycle stamp!! The embossing is just fabulous!! What a fun card!! And wow, 100 miles in a day - amazing!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, this is just so precious!! Love that tricycle stamp and the colors are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this on FB and LOVE it, Donna! Great mix of dp, colors and design to showcase this sweet little tricycle image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope great, a card inspired by a hobby you love looks really good x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun this bike design is. This one must be dear to your heart. I like the stamping and the pretty ribbon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, hey, hey! Something else we have in common! We're both centurians! (is that a word?) I've done more 100 milers than I can count, but the first is the most memorable. I also like all things bicycle. This card ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! The colors are gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw this one on facebook. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card. Love the mix of stamps and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable card! I love the jute and the bright colora peekingout:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, Donna. I love that pop of yellow! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very fun card! the embossing folder looks so neat!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So, so CUTE! I love the trike image.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun and cute project Such lovely bits of detail, texture, and layering - very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!