2/14/14

Love You More [3GJ]


Happy Valentine's Day!
It's my turn to post on the 3 Girl JAM blog today.
I'm so excited to share a sweet altered gift that I created that is just full of LOVE.
This is a chipboard coaster that I inked up and layered with some frilly goodness.
I added the triangle hanger so this could easily be hung on the wall.
The size is 4"x4" and that sweet stamp by stampers anonymous was borrowed from my mom's collection. She LOVES that sentiment. 
I love how the pleated lace wrapped with the jute string gives this piece such a vintage, feminine look.
It goes perfectly with the baby girl pink crinkle ribbon and Pinque Peacock stick pin too. 
You can find that Lace and Ribbon in the 3 Girl JAM Shop.
Don't forget this when you check out…you can receive 10% off when you use the code DB10
Thanks for letting me be part of your Valentine's Day!
Hope you get to spend it with the one you love…and I also hope you'll join us for our
"Things I Love" February Challenge!  
Have a happy day today!
~Donna K


Supplies:
Papers / GCD Studios
Ink /  Memento Black, Tim Holtz
Buttons & Embellies / Recollections
Hanger / Tim Holtz
String / Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions









1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous project!!!
    WOW Donna! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!