2/20/14

Out of My Comfort Zone - Mardi Gras Face Mask


Hello and Happy Thursday!!
Here's the deal.
I accepted the challenge…
then I thought…I cannot DO THIS!
No, it's not a life or death challenge, just a creative one.  
Have you ever done that then totally regretted it????
Only to find out it wasn't as bad as you thought?
That's the joy in creating….
you try it and realize…... you CAN!

Not saying this is my best project ever, but it was fun and it sparked me.
So thanks to my Pinquette Sisters for the nudge…
{{check out Jessican's Mask HERE and..Laura's Mask HERE}}
Now I'm hoping you will try this challenge too…I dare you!
Here's the link for you to join, just pop over to the 

Thanks for letting me share my insecurities with you!
Have a happy day today!
~Donna K

I'm also entering the following challenges:

Supplies included in this design:
Florals : Prima, Unknown fabric roses
Pearls / Stones : Recollections
Paper : StampinUp Glitter Paper


14 comments:

  1. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Now get me some sunglasses because this is bright and fabulous! You did a wonderful job. I really love the color combination and your choice of embellishments. So glad you joined the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna your mask is awesome.. I love the flowers and the feathers and the pearls... glad you took me up on the challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well shut the front door....this is AWESOME!!!!!!
    Girl you ROCKED this challenge!!!!
    I LOVE your mask!! I will email you my address....LOL!!
    Super FAB job Donna!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! This is amazing!! How could this be out of your comfort zone - you did a super-duper fabulous job!! I love every single thing about it!! Seriously gorgeous project!! Perfect for a Mardi party!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exquisite, Stunning, Beautiful and FABULOUS!!!
    You can do Anything my friend!!!!WOW!!
    AMAZING!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna- that is tres cool! I am so happy you did it! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is beautiful! I have everything from Pinque Peacock I am going to start working on mine this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, you ROCKED it! I know, I know. This is totally out of my comfort zone, too. I just started from scratch and made my own mask. Why not? I don't know what the H#&* I'm doing anyway!

    So, when is your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this black mask!!! It makes the colors pop, it is wonderful contrast. love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna, Oh my gosh!! This is incredible! How gorgeous my friend!
    What a wonderful project!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Donna your mask is amazing... love the colours..
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful mask. I just adore your works of art. HUGS AJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my... this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! You truly did a beautiful job on this. :)

    Thanks for joining us at the Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this!!! How beautiful!!! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    CDD DT Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!