2/4/14

Pink Red and White Sweet Stamps Challenge #155

Happy Tuesday!
I'm sharing two pieces with you today..... because...the challenge at Sweet Stamps. com is Pink, Red & White and because I just could NOT get happy with my first card.  I was thinking maybe it just wasn't my "style"? No, because I love CAS and I LOVE that dress stamp.  That couldn't be it.... so I created one using the same red dress and just went more vintage. You can let me know if you have a favorite of the two.
Don't forget...Red, White & Pink.
For more inspiration stop by SweetStamps.com and see what the other 
talented designers have to show you.
Please drop by the SweetStamps.com weekly challenge blog to share your creation.

You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store just by playing along in our challenge! 
Click here for our Challenge Rules.
For the current monthly challenge "Kissing Technique" click HERE.
Thank you for taking time out to stop by and say hello!


'til  next time
~Donna K


SweetStamp.com Products Used:

Other than SweetStamps Products used in these cards:
Papers : StampinUp, My Mind's Eye, Georgia Pacific
Ribbons : Celebrate It, Hug Snug Seam Binding
Florals : unknown remnants
Rhinestones : Recollections

12 comments:

  1. Well I am not a good judge, because I LOVE both of them!!! I love clean and gorgeous design of the first. On the second card I love the layers and additional texture. Beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job with the color combo and two very pretty cards, love that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Oh my! I love them both, but I do think I am leaning just a tad toward the second card ...that flower just "does" something for me! What a talented lady you are, Miss Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both absolutely gorgeous!! If I had to pick one, I'd say the second one because that beautiful red dress just pops against the darker background!! You did a fabulous job with both of them!! I love them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. my fav is the second one!!! but both are gorgeous!!!
    paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW they are both gorgeous cards, I love the simple look of the first card, it's sort of clean and classy. The second one is awesome, I love the big flower and the inked edges. Same dress but such wonderfully different designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both amazing! And go you for making two cards! I really love this dress in red! Good thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna, these cards are both gorgeous! The 1st 1 is the soft and gentle 1 and the other 1 is the dramatic 1. Just love both.
    Sweetie crafty hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Donna love the embossed polka dots makes everything really pop off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, pretty, pretty! I think the second is my fave! The contrast of those colors together is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two beautiful cards- love the CAS card- and love the 2nd too- the flower & white leaves with the die cut frame behind it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!