2/18/14

Sketches at the Shore [SS]





Happy Tuesday!
Tuesday means…..it's time for another weekly challenge at SweetStamps.com
This week the theme is 
ANYTHING GOES
That makes things easy, right?! 
I've really been wanting to use the Sketches at the Shore set but I just couldn't decide which scene I liked best because…they are all great.
So here is what I did for this week's challenge.
A clean and simple SET of cards.
I used colored pencils to do the shading.
Each card has a different sentiment.
The sentiments are separate so you can mix/match any way you like.
A slightly different shaded matte.
A bit of burlap in each corner.
A twine string and tattered edge.
Clean, Simple, Beautiful…all set for summer!

Please drop by the SweetStamps.com weekly challenge blog to share your creation.
You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store just by playing along in our challenge! 
Click here for our Challenge Rules.
For the current monthly challenge click HERE.
Thank you for taking time out to stop by and say hello!
'til  next time
~Donna K


SweetStamp.com Products Used:

Other than SweetStamps products used in this design:
Papers : PapertreyInk, Scraps from various collections, Georgia Pacific
String : Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions
Burlap : Hobby Lobby remnant
Inks : StampinUp Colored Pencils




13 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and relaxing even to look at, love the Burlap and theme of these cards! Awesome job! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are beautiful! Since I live at the beach; they would be perfect for me. I am heading over to Sweet Stamps right now!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna,

    I ordered the stamps and told them I saw them on your blog!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet, Chriss! Thanks for letting me know…you're going to love this stamp set.

      Delete
  4. Such an amazing collection! Wow! So inspiring! LOVE! Simple, yet sooooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!!!! What a lovely set of cards! Love the soft colors and the textures on the cards. Definitely reminds me of summer walking along a shore.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all gorgeous!! I love the beachy scenes!! The burlap is such an awesome touch!! They make me long for summer!! Love, love them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Remarkable set of CAS cards Donna! <3 them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so lovely and summery! Great set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this great set of cards! You have inspired me- although I am still in snowman mode here in Illinois! Dreaming of Beach weather!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow these are amazing Donna!! I just love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those fibers go great with the image, reminds me of the mats some beaches rent.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful set of cards, Sweet and simple. Love the light touch of color and the frayed edges on the layers.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!