2/11/14

Sweet Stamps Challenge - Love



Tuesday means it's time for a new challenge at SweetStamps.com
This week our theme is   
LOVE
I thought this card would be perfect for a wedding or anniversary.
And…I  LOVE  the color blue.
I also LOVE the mini flourish die. 
And of course that great paper. 
{Links are below if you'd like to grab those items.}

Please drop by the SweetStamps.com weekly challenge blog to share your creation.
You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store just by playing along in our challenge! 
Click here for our Challenge Rules.
For the current monthly challenge click HERE.
Thank you for taking time out to stop by and say hello!
'til  next time
~Donna K


SweetStamp.com Products Used:


Other than SweetStamps Products:
Papers : StampinUp, Recollections
Ribbon : Celebrate It
Pearls : Recollections

11 comments:

  1. Love this - love all the added elements awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Donna!! I love the flourishes!! The images are beautiful!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwy wow donna!!! This is stunning! I LOVE how you made the background with the flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soft and pretty colors- love the images and the flourishes are fab! Gotta tell you I love the bow as well- Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, love the colors you used and how you used the DP.. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!