2/17/14

Unity Be Inspired Challenge

I decided to have some fun with this Keep Calm set by Lisa Arana..
because it's cute AND fun.
I based my design on the sketch…
And ended up using some of the colors as well.
So…Keep Calm and Have Yourself a Cute Green Beer!
Thanks for peeking in on me today..
Stop by Unity and see all the inspiration and other entries for the challenge.

Happy Monday!
~Donna K


Supplies included in this design:
Keep Calm Stamp
Tim Holtz Embossing Folder
Copic Pen : G14, YG03, C3, C1
Snow Marker : Marvy
Paper : Bazzil, White remnants
Memento Tuxedo Black
Ribbons/String : 3GirlJAM, Celebrate It, Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions
Button : October Afternoon



11 comments:

  1. You nailed this challenge my friend. This is fabulous! Makes me (almost) want to seek out green beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I do love love love your card!!! That beer looks amazing with all the bubbles and the sentiment made me laugh... awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Donna! This would be perfect for my son & his fiance! They love to go to breweries on the weekend and "taste" beer. I love your distressing and the foam on the top of the mug!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is so fun, Donna!! I love the green beer and the foam!! So realistic!! The embossing is fabulous!! I just love this!! It makes me smile!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the ribbon on the handle...such fabulous colors that pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, this is a super fun beer mug. I think it's perfect for St Patty's day coming up. Very cool design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't drink beer but I do love how you made this. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The beer looks amazing! Love your card! :) Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun card! Love the green beer :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card... what a great idea..
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!