2/10/14

XO XO Craftin Desert Diva's


Tara has another wonderful linky party lined up at Craftin Desert Diva's!
The theme is a Color Challenge and here is the inspiration:
To go along with this theme I created this card….
It's White and Pink with a splash of Red.  Do you love those beautiful hearts?!
I do….a LOT…..thanks to my friend Paula for sending them to me. 
I hope you have a fantastic Monday! 

Thanks for stopping by today.
Be sure to share your creation with us at Craftin Desert Diva's for your chance at some wonderful prizes from our fabulous sponsors!
'til next time…
~Donna K



Supplies included in this design:
Papers : StampinUP, Georgia Pacific
Washi Tape : Unknown
XO Sentiment : My Favorite Things
Ribbon : Celebrate It
Die : Tim Holtz
Embossing Folder : Darice
Ink : StampinUP, Tim Holtz

Challenges I'd like to Join:
Just B Creative Crazy - February 

9 comments:

  1. Oh, Donna! This is stunning. I love the hearts, they are so pretty. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous ! Beautiful embossing and perfect rose hearts !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Donna! And yes, I do love those hearts. Paula is a good friend!!

    Have a wonderful day! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, Donna!! I absolutely adore those hearts!! The embossing is so fabulous!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Donna, love those puffy hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those hearts are really cool and I love the embossing too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, Love, Love, this GORGEOUS card!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card Donna!
    LOVE those hearts!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!