3/15/14

Beautiful Spring Card [Sweet Stamps Monthly Challenge]

Hello Sweet Friends!
Today I'm sharing a "beautiful Spring" card with you.
Inking Stamps with Markers  
is the new technique challenge theme at
I will be honest with you…I have only tried this a few times.
{See one of my other attempts at inking with markers HERE}
But…it's fun and easy and gives your stamps a totally different look.
I think my stamps have a water color appearance. 
So try it out…ink up your stamps and share your designs with us!
Thanks for stopping by today..
I hope it feels like spring where you are!
~Donna K

I used these wonderful SweetStamps.com products:




These other lovely products were used in this design:
Papers : StampinUp, Georgia Pacific
Die : Spellbinders Lacy Squares
Inks : StampinUp Stampin Write Markers
Ribbon : Celebrate It
Sticker : Tim Holtz

7 comments:

  1. Very Pretty! You did a GREAT job my friend...
    love the pink pearls.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous!! I love how the trees look!! The layers and embossing are fabulous!! Simply beautiful my friend!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty- loving the trees inked with markers- it gives that soft look- as you mention- like watercolor. Love your die cut and another of your fab bows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the added pearls on the tree. Love the soft and clean look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful!!! Love the watercolor effect and bitty gems in the tree. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I've only tried this a couple times, too. You picked the perfect images for this technique. We're getting 6-12 inches of snow today, but I'm still thinking spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous design, love how the trees look and the little pearl apples. Wonder variety of layers. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!