3/6/14

Growing in Unity - My Guy


Welcome back for day 4 of my Growing in Unity week with Unity Stamp Company!!
I love that all of you friends from the Unity community are so loyal and visit with such kind compliments.  That's pretty cool…and very much appreciated!
Unity Stamp Company
Today I'm sharing a card for "Him"…. you know…that guy!
I don't do a ton of masculine cards but this Unity Stamp Company set called 
"the MAN" by Joslyn Nielson 
sure made things easier and man-lier.
I actually created THREE cards using this set.  I won't share them all now
but I did ask my husband to pick his favorite of the three.
This was his favorite {my least favorite of the three} but I wanted to share it 
because he picked it.
Awwwww…..do I sound mushy?  I am a little…but my hubby is such a big encouragement when it comes to my "hobby" so I thought it would be nice share his favorite. 
He said it was the grey gray…or is it grey?…. shirt and the vintage looking designer paper. 
He likes it and I hope you do too!
Thanks for stopping by AGAIN today.
Another friendly reminder that there are two Itty Bittys up for grabs at the end of my week.
Have a teeeriffic Thursday!
See you tomorrow for Friends with Flair and my last GIU post!
~Donna K



Oh….and PS
starting tomorrow and I hope you'll come back to see my 
final GIU post and hop along with us too.  
Fridays are Friends with Flair at Unity and you'll see that 
several of the ladies on this hop are Unity Stamp Company"regulars". 
Promise you'll be inspired and…you'll have a chance to win some fabulous prizes there too!!
Julie's Blogoversary Blog Hop


Stuff I Used:
Unity Stamp Company : the MAN
Papers : StampinUp, Echo Park Happy Days
Inks : Copic, Memento
Bling : Unknown


29 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how often our hubby's opinions of a great card is different from ours? Good that you respected his opinion! I agree -- it's a great gray/grey card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this masculine card! All of the elements just are fabulous! I love your style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great man card! I love the cute shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is an awesome card for a cool dude! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. His card pick is
    very nice. The
    shirt stamp is
    just right and I
    do like the background
    paper.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. You hit a home run on this one. I love the papers and how they go together, the circle, the shirt. I LOVE it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect masculine card. That image is a go-to for making something for the guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Guy card, Donna. These are tough for me! Unity stamps make it so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Handsome card. I love the layers. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great masculine card! Love the papers and layers! Love the alpha embossed paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great masculine card. I can see why he picked it. These are sometimes the hardest kind to make because of having to resist all the pretty ribbon, bows, bling and flowers. Great project!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous!! I love the image and papers!! I see why your hubby loves it - it's so awesome!! Perfect masculine card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea to let hub's pick out the card! Great card I like the shadowing around the shirt!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great masculine card. Love the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the masculine card, the layering is great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. fantastic card, I have a hard time with these. Can't wait to see what else you made with this set

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a cool man card. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always love seeing masculine cards and this is a cute one. Your mix of patterned papers makes it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Give the guy some credit. He picked a good one! Love the colors and design. I'd say its pretty but that's not a manly thing to say. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great masculine card. I like the colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Donna, this is a great dude card! Fun pattern and texture, but still very masculine!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a great "man" card! I love the shirt and the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The embossing was a good idea. I need to use my embossing folders more---thanks for the reminder to use them. I LOVE the one you used, especially on a guy card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this card! Guy cards are tough and although I'm sure my husband is just humoring me he always gives me feedback when I ask for it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card for a guy! I need ideas for male cards. It's always a bit of a struggle!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!