3/1/14

hello friend - 3GirlJAM monthly challenge

Today begins a new challenge at 3 Girl JAM.

3 Girl JAM Challenge Blog

This month's theme is 
Green, Yellow or Orange with Ribbon
I altered this sweet muslin bag using some layered
flowers from my stash…some snips of Evergreen Jute Ribbon for the leaves 
and tied it all up with a piece of lovely Sunflower crinkle ribbon.
I thought this sweet kraft journal from Annie's Paper Boutique would 
be a nice gift to place in this springy gift bag.
Using the same theme as the bag I layered my florals and used 
a tidbit of Sunflower ribbon and Evergreen Jute ribbon for the leaf.

If you haven't picked up your 3 Girl JAM supplies yet, now is the time.
You can grab yourself a lovely 10% discount at the check out 
using the code DB10.

Can't wait to see all of the new creations!

'til next time..
~Donna K

I'm sharing these projects in the following challenges :

Decorate To Celebrate!


Just Because Linky Party


Supply List:
Ink : StampinUp
Sentiment : Papertrey Ink
Buttons & Brads : Basic Grey





8 comments:

  1. Your bag and journal are so gorgeous, Donna!! I love the beautiful flowers!! They look amazing!! You should link up at Decorate to Celebrate for our 3D flower challenge (http://decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com/). Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Donna! This is such a gorgeous project! Love the bag with those flowers and the notebook is awesome!!!!
    FAB job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty love your beautiful flowers joining the dtc challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bag. I'm freaked still about using these. Givin' me courage girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous bag:) The flowers are gorgeous! Your altered book is fabulous-what an awesome set! I love the color challenge...sounds like fun!
    Came over from DTC:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! I saw this on FB and I am speechless....Such gorgeous flowers. A FABULOUS creation.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have I told you lately how amazing you are?

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! the bag with those gorgeous flowers is fantastic and so it the journal:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Hug,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!