3/10/14

I feel like a winner - Growing In Unity

Thanks to each of you who stopped by to leave me some love during my
I read and appreciate each wonderful, kind comment!
You really know how to make a girl feel awesome, thank you. 
Before I let you see the winner I'm making you see one more card!
'cause I am sneaky like that...
This is a card I created using some of my VERY favorite products.  
Lace and crinkle ribbon from 3GirlJAM
Jute String from Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions,  
Beaded stick pin from Pinque Peacock 
and of course…the stamps are from Unity Stamp Company.  
Donna Downey's " A Certain Darkness" is a lovely, encouraging sentiment 
and those cool stars are heat embossed in black and they from 

Now on to the good stuff….
I used Random . org to come up with the winner of 
TWO  Itty Bittys from Unity Stamp Company:


From Day 3

Comment #10

Terri Burson


Terri…Please drop me a note with your mailing address and two 
stamp choices so I can forward on your information.
(donnabaes@hotmail.com)

How cool is it that Unity Stamp Company does this for us?!
Very…


Now…for those of you who hopped along with us on Friday for 
be sure to scoot over there tomorrow as she announces the winners of all of THOSE amazing gifts..

Ok…I'm off!
Have a great rest of the week!
~Donna K

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome card!! I absolutely love the sentiment!! The lace is a beautiful touch!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card I loved your growing in unity week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card! Love all the touches -- stars, lace, ribbon, pin -- yeah. That's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card!!!! You totally ROCK Unity!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay me for winning! So excited. Off to send you my info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card!! Adore the beautiful pin!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!