3/22/14

Imagine Dream Fly Linnie Blooms Canvas Wall Art

Good Morning!
I'm so pleased to share my little piece of
Wall Art with you today.
I used a Linnie Blooms "long blank" canvas and actually cut it in half.
I tend to work better on smaller spaces…maybe that's why I enjoy cards 
so much more than a larger scrapbook page?
I just had myself a little canvas, paper and lace party on this 
ready to decorate blank canvas piece.
across the center for a bit of drama in that area. 
LOVE the sweet canvas butterfly on this…
I've used these on cards but I think this is my favorite.
AND…
I just HAD to show you this awesome display piece…
do you love this decorative hanger as much as I do?! 
I hope you enjoyed stopping by today.
Scroll down just a bit for the complete list of supplies that I used on this piece.
 Linnie Blooms supplies along with the entire online catalog HERE
AND….
If you didn't come from the Linnie Blooms blog…sneak on over there and browse.
You'll be so inspired by Linda and her talented team of artists.
Have a great day today!!
~Donna K

Inks: Memento Black, Studio G, Colored Pencils (StampinUP)
Papers & Embellishments : DCWV Mat Stack Vintage Collector
Lace Ribbon : 3 Girl JAM
Chevron Ribbon, Jute String : Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions



7 comments:

  1. WOW Donna! This is awesome! What a fun wall art, gorgeous soft colors and awesome embellishments!!! So much to see in this stunning piece!!
    AWESOME job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Donna. I agree, the hanger is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love everything about this, Donna!! What a gorgeous wall art!! The colors and design are beautiful!! And I adore the hanger!! This is just amazing!! I love, love it!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is really cool. Love the mixing of colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty, pretty, pretty...oh my! I think you've outdone yourself here

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!