3/7/14

Julies Blogoversary Friendship Hop - Growing In Unity Day 5

It's Friday!! …..Yay!!!
I'm super stoked to be sharing my card with you today.  
It's in honor of my last day as the 
Thank you to each of you who stopped by this week, who commented and also noticed my work on the Unity Show and Tell group via Facebook.
 **I will announce the Itty Bitty winner next week.** 
I've had a great time and am very thankful to Angela and the Unity Stamp Company Crew for their kindness and giving spirit.
AND…AND…..
My card is in honor of friendships…which is the theme for the blog hop at
hosted by my friend Julie. 
It's her two year anniversary and she's ready to party!
Julie's Blogoverversary Blog Hop March 7-9
So…..How lucky am I?  
Very…I've found some wonderful, creative friends in my blog 
world and I'm fortunate to be inspired and encouraged daily by them.  
IF…you're joining the hop with us...
you should have arrived at my blog via the inspiring and creative
NEXT you'll be heading on to the wonderfully talented 
now if you get turned around…head back to 
to get back on track.
Dont' forget to comment at each stop along the way to be eligible for some of the yummy prizes listed below.  
***
You have all weekend to HOP
Below is a list of our generous sponsors!
Be sure to visit them and show them some love too…
it's always nice to be appreciated, right?!
Have a fabulous weekend, friends! 
Happy Friday!
~Donna K

Blogoversary Hop Prizes Include:
2 -  $10 gift certificates Unity Stamp Company (donated by Unity)
3 sets - winner's choosing The Cutting Cafe (donated by Regina Easter)
Ribbon Bundle 3 Girl JAM
 Rainbow Party Pack - Timeless Twine  
Close To My Heart Stamp Set
$15 gift certificate Pinque Peacock (donated by Jessica Shelton-Buffa) 
2 Embossing Folders 
 2 - $25 Gift certificates My Scrap Chick store (donated by My Scrap Chick)
Websters' Pages 6x6 Sweet Notes Pad, Embellishment Pad, Websters Pages Stamp Set PLUS,
a Unity Cloud background stamp - donated by Lucy Evans
A background stamp from Flourishes and 3 Aqua markers -- donated by Ruth & Erin Carnes

Supplies Used on my Card Include:
 Crinkle Ribbon : Holly Berry from 3 Girl JAM
Canvas Die Cut Bird : Linnie Blooms
Papers, Stickers : Carta Bella
Inks : Tim Holtz, StampinUp, Memento 
Buttons, Bling and Lace ribbon : Misc Unknown


60 comments:

  1. Hi Donna. This is gorgeous!!! I like all the birds in this and the pretty layers with your special style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your card and all the detail. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Card. Love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely a winner of a card. You should enter it in several contests!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, Donna. Fabulous mix of textures, colors and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna- this card is absolutely awesome! Love the colors, the details...everything! Fabulous!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so many yummy layers! I love the vintagy feel of this card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finish to your GIU week Donna. I so wish I could do shabby chic like this card. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - love the shabby chic look and all the layers and the ribbon.

    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna, this has been such a fun week seeing your Unity creations.. This card is no exception.. Beautiful !! :)

    Great to be hopping with you today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card with
    all the layers and
    items on it. Have
    enjoyed your blog
    this week. Thanks!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful layers and colors!! The distressing and texture are fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Love all the details on this one! Just kept finding new stuff to discover! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Donna, I've enjoyed you're GIU week. What a gorgeous card to end the week. And I'm hopping along with Julie too. Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW SO MANY different elements on your card....love it

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love everything about your card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, Donna!! Love the colours and the layers. So fun to hop with you today.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Donna. Thanks for inspiring me this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love all the layers and the colors of this beautiful card!! you have done an outstanding job this week with GIU!!
    paula

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning and GORGEOUS!! Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful card! Love the layers and distressing! Great details! Thanks for a very fun and inspiring GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such amazing details! This card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the colors and all the layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The richly colored papers are so pretty. I love the stamp you used. This is an all around amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty. I love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very nice card the red is striking. Thanks for the inspiration this week.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very pretty card! The layers are so cool, and the red really stands out. You've had a great GIU week -- you rocked it, Girl! Thanks for being a part of my hop. I treasure our friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a lovely card--I like the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the ribbon & lace! So much texture on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very pretty card. So many textures and layers. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I saw this earlier on Unity. I just adore this card. Great touches to make it extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful! Love the mix of patterns and textures! You have completely rocked your GIU week. Congrats on all your beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful card, love all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love all the fun colors and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Donna,
    What a great card, and for your last day too, I did look and oohh and awe at a lot of your creations here in your blog, you are very talented! Congrats on your GIU week! I found you through Unity's Friends with Flair.
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  36. Gorgeous card Donna! Thanks for incorporating Linnie Blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love all the textures on this card. TFS and a great week on inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Very pretty card, I love the colors and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a beautiful card Donna, I love all the wonderful interest created by the different patterns and textures, particularly your corrugated background.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful card! I love the colors and the pretty birds.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love, love, love your card! It's all about the texture and the cardboard in the background is wonderful! Great, happy patterns & colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a WONDERFUL card. It's just hard to sum up all the wonderful-NESS that this card entails! And so happy to share the hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your card s simply gorgeous! Great patterns and colors. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love all that is going on with this, especially the colors. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful card! Love that cardboard in the background! Great job on this and all of GIU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Great card! Love all the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  47. This is such a treat for the eyes. So much to see, and I would love to touch all the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great card! I love how you are able to use so much layering and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wow what a great card! You really put a lot of work into this one! Thanks for sharing! You make me want to create my own!

    ReplyDelete
  50. beautiful card! so good at combining all those awesome patterns and textures. congrats on an awesome week!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. LOVE IT! I wish I had a talent for creating cards like this. I guess I'm just a CAS girl.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Pretty card! Love the layer and the fun style!

    ReplyDelete
  53. What a breathtaking card! Gorgeous! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  54. This is just amazing! All the layers and fun textures make for a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I absolutely LOVE this card, Donna!!!! I'm so happy to be celebrating with you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love the paisley feel of your card. The birds along the bottom are perfect! Thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!