3/11/14

Lucky Leprechaun

Sweet Stamps . com 
Happy Tuesday!
Today begins a new weekly challenge at SweetStamps.com
our theme this week is 
LUCKY
I think my little leprechaun is pretty lucky even though he's 
obviously missing someone and may…. 
perhaps….. be drowning his sorrows in his beer!  
Please drop by the SweetStamps.com weekly challenge blog to share your creation.
You could be LUCKY enough win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store just by playing along in our challenge! 
Click here for our Challenge Rules.
For the current monthly challenge click HERE.
Thank you for taking time out to stop by and say hello!
'til  next time
~Donna K


Sharing this card in the following parties/challenges:
Yellow, Green and Orange with Ribbon Challenge at 3 Girl JAM
Inspiration Challenge at The Pink Elephant
Just Because Linky Party at Just B Creative Crazy

#62 Anything Goes/Optional Twist Use an Irish Blessing,Saying or Quote at 613 Avenue Create

Challenge 162 Make it Green at Kraft Journal 


SweetStamp.com Products Used:



Other than SweetStamps Products:
Papers : StampinUp, Provocraft, PapertreyInk
Jute Ribbon : 3 Girl JAM
Snow Marker (beer foam) : Marvy
Rhinestones : Recollections



15 comments:

  1. I love that sweet sentiment and your little leprechaun! I think he may be a little sad missing someone, but he sure is cute. Thank you for sharing your work with us at The Kraft Journal's Lucky Green challenge. Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Donna!
    Such a CUTE image and great card design!
    AWESOME job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your card- your coloring is awesome : ) I love St Pat's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and cute card!! I really like your orange/green color combo with this particular theme and festive image :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my...this is too darn cute!!! I LOVE it!!
    I love that you used the snow maker on the beer...CLEVER and so COOL! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful design, beautiful coloring on the leprechaun. Love the embossed DP and the burlap ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable!! The leprechaun is so cute!! The foam on the beer is a perfect touch!! Love this my friend!! It's fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehehe this is so fun! Love the foam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card design!!! Beautiful coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna!!! How stinkin cute is your card. Its so cute. I love the image, embossing and layers. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you joined our challenge DT sister. : ) I love the jute in the background. I need to try using it more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet Donna....I love popping in to your blog and reading your fun posts! You always manage to put a smile on my face! Love this cute leprechaun and gorgeous design on your card! Thanks for playing along with the 3 Girl JAM Challenges DT Sistah!!!
    :)
    Jessica
    3GJ DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the texture Donna. Super job. Have a super day, DT sister.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!