3/4/14

Spring Flowers [SS]


It feels like SPRING FLOWERS at SweetStamps.com !
Our new challenge is up and running &
this is the card I created for this challenge.  
Yellows, Pinks and oh so springy!
How do you like my pretty flourish pocket wrapped in 
ribbons and jute holding that sweet little 
"Have a nice Daisy" removable tag/bookmark?
This was a really fun card for me.  I hope you enjoy it too!
Please drop by the SweetStamps.com weekly challenge blog to share your creation.
You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store just by playing along in our challenge! 
Click here for our Challenge Rules.
For the current monthly challenge FUN FOLDS click HERE.
Thank you for taking time out to stop by and say hello!
'til  next time
~Donna K


SweetStamp.com Products Used:
Other than Sweet Stamps Materials :
Papers : Echo Park
Metallic Florals : Sassafrass
Ribbon/String : Unknown, Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions
Beads : Bead Landing
Buttons, Stones & Brads : Recollections
Clip : Basic Grey

9 comments:

  1. Super card! I love that you used 3D flowers, how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice combo of flowers and springy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring. .. wherefore art thou? This delightful card makes me happy to know it is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!! I love the springy colors and the gorgeous flowers!! This is fabulous my friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I really love those flowers and the colors you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cheery card! Love the pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuteness! I like how you used all different flowers, but they flow together great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Spring flowers- and the tag in the pocket! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful design, love the wonderful flowers, the distressed edges and the bookmark.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!