3/6/14

Taking Joy in Today - Pinque Peacock

Today I'm feeling really blessed.
Thankful for my creative friends and for the pieces of encouragement and happiness I've received
from my crafty pals.  
I created this card with this in mind as I say so long to the Pinque Peacock design team.
I've had so much fun with this group, it has been a wonderful learning experience for me and helped me expand my horizons in so many ways. 
Thanks, Jessica for believing in me and giving me 
the opportunity to share and grow within your lovely group.
I won't say goodbye, just so long and thanks for the joy!
~Donna K

Supplies:
Stamps : StampinUp, Papertrey Ink
Inks : Tim Holtz, StampinUp, Copic Pen
Metallic Embellishment : unknown
Diamond Glaze accents on flowers




7 comments:

  1. Your stamping and that button are the perfect match! Great card! I'm sorry to see you leave the team, but you won't be shaking me, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card! I love everything about it! The color combo, is one of my favorites (very trendy right now)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful pattern. Love how beautiful the pin goes perfect with the GORGEUS card!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day my creative friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. A perfect completion to end that chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna I have loved all of your wonderful creations. You are not only a great creator but also a fabulous person!! I wish you the best in your future ventures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card as always and you are going to be so missed! Will be looking for you around facebook and the the crafting world!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! I love how you carried the design to the inside of the card!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!