3/28/14

time to gather the peeps

Hey!  Happy Friday!
I'm here to share a fun card that I almost "pitched" 
… glad I didn't because after I added a few little items I really kinda like it now.
Funny how that happens, huh?

I am sharing my DT project over on the 3 Girl JAM blog today…
the theme for our challenge this month is
so you'll see a bit of each mixed in with my funny peeps.
I used 3 Girl JAM Harvest Orange crinkle ribbon and you can find that right HERE
When you order use the code DB10 for your 10% off 
on your 3GirlJAM total..sweet deal, right?!
The sentiment is from a Unity Stamp Company Grab Bag
The "peeps" are circle and oval punches, folded and feathered.
I don't do well with EYES so I just added the teeny pearls 
in hopes of preventing a disastrous crazy eye on each peeper.  
So…before you go…
make a note
The "All Things Spring" blog hop 
with 3 Girl JAM is
Tomorrow…so join us!

Have a happy weekend!
~Donna K

Challenges:

Supplies:
Ribbon : 3 Girl JAM 
Papers : Georgia Pacific, Crate Paper, Bazzil
Stamp : Unity Stamp Company
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black
Sequins : Creatology
Pearls : Recollections 
Feathers : Creatology











23 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love your Peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is tres cute! Those birds are shakin' their tail feathers, I can just tell! I'm grinning at this one, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely Donna :) Love the bright summery colours and what cute chicks.
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Donna!!!! Love the feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this a great card I love those wee chicks :) and the crinkle ribbon is fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, this is so freakin' cute! Love your chicks and the sentiment is perfect. I commented to you in facebook that it is from the March 2012 KOTM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! So cute! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and very creative, Donna. Glad you didn't toss this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card brought a big ole smile to my face, Donna, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooo adorable!! I love the little chickies!! You are so creative - love how you made them!! The sentiment is perfect!! What a fun and fabulous card!! I'm so glad you didn't pitch it!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, that is too adorable for words! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Donna,
    What a brilliant card, so cute and so clever! I just love it! This is very very awesome! Love it! I followed you from Unity's FWF! Happy Friday and have a great weekend!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love it! so happy you didnt get rid of this one. and the little eyes are perfect, and not super creepy at all lol!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the tittle on this post...Very CUTE!!
    Your chicks are ADORABLE!! Adore the cheerful colors!!!
    AWESOME job my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good thing you didn't throw this away, it turned out very cute and it goes great with the sentiment. Have a fun hop.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too stinkin cute. glad you tweaked it and kept. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute and fun card!
    Found you on the Unity - Friends with Flair Hop, March 28, 2014.
    Thanks for sharing your talent.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Miss Donna. This is adorable. Love how how you made those chicks. Another creative project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this card so much!!! I love all the little details, so fabulous

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!