3/18/14

Wising You a Wonderful Day [SS]

Hello…Hello!
You know what Tuesday means, right?
A brand new challenge on the SweetStamps.com Blog.
Our theme this week is everyone's favorite
ANYTHING GOES

I chose to make a bright and happy card for today's post 
using light pink paper & ribbon, Copic pens 
along with a gold matte to coordinate with my gold heat embossed butterfly.
{Why is it that I cannot get a decent photo when I want a certain accent to shine?!}
I tried a few angles, but not much luck…you get the idea though, right?
How do you like that sweet butterfly charm?
I added gold ep using Piccolo adhesive to achieve the same effect as the large
butterfly stamp I used….I'm very pleased with the turn out.
I hope that my card will make someone's day wonderful.
Please drop by the SweetStamps.com weekly challenge blog to share your creation.
You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store just by playing along in our challenge! 
Click here for our Challenge Rules.
For the current monthly challenge click HERE.
Thank you for taking time out to stop by and say hello!
'til  next time
~Donna K

Entering this card in the following challenges/Parties:



SweetStamp.com Products Used:


Other Products involved in this design:
Papers : StampinUp, Georgia Pacific
VersaMark
Gold EP : StampinUp
Ribbon : 3 Girl JAM
Jute String : Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions
Ink : Copper Colorbox

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Donna, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the stripes of color!! It looks amazing!! The butterflies are beautiful!! Love this my friend - it's fabulous!! Thanks so much for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butterfly is just Gorgeous!!! Adore the cheerful colors.
    Beautiful.......
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous !!! Beautiful colors and design !!! Hope you have a wonderful day :)

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm feeling better, just looking at this card. Shimmer and sparkle are hard to photograph, aren't they? Love the butterfly theme -- my hubby is out shoveling right now. Don't send that butterfly this way quite yet, it will not survive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab card! I love the colorful background- the shimmer is wonderful and loving the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cheerful card, love the rainbow of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How super pretty is this! Donna, you did an amazing job on this card! I love the bright colors and beautiful butterfly charm! Fabulous design!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna this is beautiful Love your butterflies. love your rainbow!!!! Just love your project.
    Sweet Huggies
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you did with the stripes of bright colors and the stamped butterfly. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fabulous! I just love that butterfly. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Diva. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!