3/25/14

Wonderful Mom Swirls Challenge 162 [SS]


Happy Tuesday, friends!
You know Tuesdays are always fun for me because
I get to share a new Sweet Stamps challenge with you.
This week the theme is 
SWIRLS
So…I swirled this card right up and added some bits of bling and string.
I tried molding paste for the first time on the large swirls…
I was hoping it would have held the inks better, but it still gave the card some dimension.
Check out Roxie's fab card over on Paper Scaper using 
Molding Paste…she always shares the best creations and tips on her blog.
Please drop by the SweetStamps.com weekly challenge blog to share your creation.
You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store just by playing along in our challenge! 
Click here for our Challenge Rules.
For the current monthly challenge click HERE.
Thank you for taking time out to stop by and say hello!
'til  next time
~Donna K


SweetStamp.com Products Used:
Other Products Used in this Design:
Papers : StampinUp
Golden Artist Color Molding Paste
Ink : StampinUp
Pearls : Recollections
Ribbon : 3 Girl JAM London Blue
String : Sparkly Sweet Craft Notion
Metal Embellishment : costume jewelry remnant : unknown

11 comments:

  1. Swirly and beautiful!! The colors are so fabulous!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the swirls of modeling paste and the dimension it adds- and LOVE the ribbon and the bling you added!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the swirl background with the variety of colors. Wonderful finishing touch with the ribbon and pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think that your swirl looks really good for your first attempt!!! You will soon became addict to this product...It is loads of fun to play with and it even comes in different colors!! :) Beautiful card and and I love your finishing touches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is REALLY beautiful!!! Love the color combo..
    Love the Green!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, pretty swirls. I haven't tried that molding paste yet. Another must have? My oh my. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say you should get yourself a small container and give it a swirl Julie..pretty cool stuff!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful swirly card and I really like how you did your bling! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card. LOVE the color and that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card! Love the added ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really, really pretty, just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!