3/14/14

Yellow Green and Orange with 3 Girl JAM

Hello and Happy Friday!
I'm excited to be up on the 3 Girl JAM blog today sharing some
Yellow, Green & Orange inspiration.
I get such a kick out of St. Patty's Day projects…I think it's the whole "lucky" theme.
Soooo…..I came up with a "bouquet" of Shamrock Balloons and featured 
a big 'ole Sunflower crinkly bow tying those "Twisted Lime"
Trendy Twine balloon strings together with my lucky sentiment strip.
OH... yes…I had to use my bow maker to get the double bow appearance here.
{I'm not ashamed to admit I need help I'm the bow making department!}
Then….since I was feeling froggy I decided to jump and make another card to share.
I needed a birthday card for our little blonde nephew who celebrates this month.
Jake is a cutie, huh?!  He's a Paper Sweeties Sweet Cuts bundle kind of fella.
The lime green paper and goes PERFECTLY with the new 
Lemon-Lime ribbon  from 3 Girl JAM …
I also added a Harvest Orange banner behind my 
faux paper button and Linnie Blooms Canvas Shape to help it stand out.

You can pick up your ribbons or other 3GirlJAM products 
and get a sweet little discount by using the code DB10 when you check out.
Pretty cool that Julie is so generous, eh?!
You also should link up your own 
Yellow, Green and Orange Creations 
for our March Challenge and you can do that by
visiting the 3 Girl JAM Challenge Blog Here.

Have a fab day today…
~Donna K

I'm entering my projects in the following challenges:

Supplies not listed above:
 Jake Sweet Cut Bundle / Paper Sweeties
You're a Superstar Stamp Set / Paper Sweeties
Papers / Colorbok, StampinUp, Georgia Pacific
Inks : StampinUp, Memento, Copic Pen
Shamrock Die / Sizzix
Buttons / unknown 
Lucky Sticker / Reminisce
Canvas Shape / Linnie Blooms




10 comments:

  1. Lots of lucky cheerfulness on your blog today! Love how you showcased the ribbon. That little guy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, Donna. Love all the pretty shamrock balloons. So festive and happy.

    Thanks so much for linking up to the Trendy Twine challenge this month.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards Donna! LOVE the shamrock flowers!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing my sweet friend and for linking this up over at Trendy Twine!
    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just Beautiful!!! Love the sweet sentiment!
    Totally cute card as well...
    Thank you so much for joining us this month for the Trendy Twine challenge.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! OMG! I love the clover flowers and how you used the twine for the stems. So creative!

    Thank you for joining in on the Trendy Twine Challenge!

    Julie
    Simply Silhouette
    aka: Cricut Chick
    www.simplysilhouette.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super cute, the shamrocks look amazing and I love all of the fun color! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!! I love the Twine with the ribbon!! Thanks for joining us for this month's Trendy Twine challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card!! Love the shamrock balloons. Thanks for joining the Trendy Twine Challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card and I also need help in the bow making department, love using a bow maker also!! Thanks for joining the Trendy Twine Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card! Love the clean feel! Thanks for playing along with the Trendy Twine Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!