4/11/14

Anything Spring with 3 Girl JAM

The challenge theme at 3 Girl JAM this month is 
Anything Spring
Most everyone I know is READY for spring these days.
Back in my craft show days I would hoard  buy up
tons of these little buckets and items to use for altered gifts.
I thought it was time I actually started using them so I dressed up
this little bucket with some F A B U L O U S
Lemon-Lime crinkle ribbon from the new LG bundle.
New LG Bundle 3 Girl JAM
I added a strip of scor tape around the top and bottom
of my bucket and faux pleated the ribbon, topped it off with a shimmery white
ribbon from my scrap stash. Doubled tied my pretty bow and added the sweet tag.
All that's left is the candy!
Another little treat for you today is a discount code that you can 
apply toward your purchase at 3 Girl JAM
Pop in the code DB10 for 10% off when you check out. 
Pretty generous, eh?!  I know…right!

Thanks for checking in on me today…
I hope it feels like spring where you are!
Below is the link for the current challenge.
I hope you'll join us.
~Donna K


8 comments:

  1. This is adorable Donna! What a fun way to dress up that basket!!
    AWESOME job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable, Donna!! I love how you decorated the bucket!! It looks amazing!! What a fabulous gift this is!! Love it my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bucket is Adorable!! Super cute bunny and décor!!
    Love the gorgeous green ribbon!! Awesome job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! What a fun SPRINGY, Easter-y basket! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and springy. Love the huge 3GJ bow.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful and sweet !! You created an adorable basket !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! I love how you pleated the ribbon. Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable, just the sweetest ever

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!