4/19/14

Do What Makes You Happy


Happy Saturday!
Today is my day to post a little something over on the
Linnie Blooms Blog.
Man O Man…
Sometimes I struggle with journaling and scrapbooking, but here goes.
I did this for our son who is an avid movie connoisseur.
He loves all sorts of films, so I chose the title
"Do What Makes You Happy"
for this page.
I've added all sorts of bits and pieces of texture and color.
You can find that bright red  
This particular piece is a pocket, but I turned it sideways with the hopes of creating an arrow.
Thanks for peeking in on me today.
Be sure to get your little self on over to 
and see all of the fabulous creations by Linda and her
talented design team.
Have a happy, blessed weekend.
~Donna K





2 comments:

  1. Just stopping in here to say hi and congrats on being dt there again. This is super creative and crafty. Have a nice holiday weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!! I love all of the elements you added and the texture!! You did a fabulous job my friend!! I hope you have a very happy Easter :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!