4/8/14

Easter Challenge at Sweet Stamps



Happy Tuesday!
I hope you enjoy my short and sweet post today
From sunny California. 


I had so much fun with this precious little bunny. 
I can't wait to mail him off. 




Please drop by the SweetStamps.com weekly challenge blog to share your creation.
You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store just by playing along in our challenge! 
Click here for our Challenge Rules.
For the current monthly challenge click HERE.
Thank you for taking time out to stop by and say hello!
'til  next time
~Donna K


SweetStamp.com Products Used:












other supplies used in this design:
button : Pinque Peacock
papers : StampinUp, Georgia Pacific
ribbon remnants
jute string : Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions


9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet bunny!! Adorable card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! I love how you create the cluster of ribbons. Bunny tulip is colored so beautifully and I love the layout too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! The bunny is so sweet!! I love the papers and colorful ribbon bow!! Fabulous my friend!! Safe travels and enjoy sunny Cali!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card- the bunny is colored beautifully- the ribbon pulls out the yellow in the BG Dp, and loving the lace and the added ribbons/button- fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so super adorable Donna! Love that cute bunny and the beautiful ribbons!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet bunny! Love the lace on the card, too! I have a bunch of cousins in San Diego! Give them hugs from me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! Love the cluster of ribbons, what a fun idea! Beautiful coloring as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring on the Tulip Bunny, love the variety of layers and the wonderful button and ribbons. Sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is my favorite creation of yours, well one of the top ten :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!