4/25/14

Sending Happy Your Way / 3 Girl JAM & Challenges


Happy Friday!
I'm posting on the 3 Girl JAM blog today
and boy did I have fun with this one. 
I promise not to talk TOOOO, too much,
 but I do want to fill you in on a few things.
There is an All Things Spring challenge going on 
and you have a few more days to enter, so get on it. 
We'd love to see your spring creations!
You can get a snazzy 10% discount at 3GJ by using 
the code DB10 at check out. 
I used Lemon Lime ribbon from 
the new LG Bundle on this design.
I love the effect it gave with the faux 
pleating and corrugated strip across the top.
***
I was on a roll with my fun paper and stamps so I went on to 
make another card.
Don'tcha just love these happy cards?
I do…really. 
The stamp is from the Unity Stamp of the Week
I am brand new to that program…yay me!
And thanks honey for gifting that to me!
{he's so sweet}
I'm going to enter these cuties in a few challenges…
'cause being challenged is sometimes fun!
***






***
I hope these happy critters have inspired you to create some *happy* too.
I'll include the list of products used in my designs below.
Have yourself a happy weekend!
~Donna K

Supplies included in these designs:
Papers : Bazzil, Sassafrass, StampinUp, Georgia Pacific, Corrugated remnants
Sending Happy Your Way (Joslyn Nielson)
Inks : Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Pen, StampinUp Craft White
Buttons & Bling : unknown
Twine, Penant & Label : American Crafts DIY shop 
(Thanks to Madge at Madge's Scrappin Lounge for these wonderful American Crafts prizes!)




31 comments:

  1. These cards are soooooo beautiful! I love the chalkboard effect you obtained on that first one. Very, very neat! I'm just grinning here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you…so happy I could bring a grin to that sweet face of yours!

      Delete
  2. Both of your cards are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the pretty rainbow image!! You showcased it beautifully on both cards!! Love these my friend!! They are happy cards!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are FABULOUS!! Love the cheerful colors.
    Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards. Great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just love this stamp SOO much and of course love both of your cards!! beautiful!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun cards, I really love the chalkboard look of the first one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thanks, Crystal! I am happy you stopped by.

      Delete
  7. This is darling in chalkboard style. Love the colorful trimming you used too. You rock with the cards displayed on here on fb this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gaylynn! You always leave such sweet comments. I genuinely appreciate you stopping by my talented friend.

      Delete
  8. Bright and beautiful cards. They are oozing with sunshine & happiness. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just received this SOTW. I really like the image stamped on black (chalkboard paper?). It really makes the image pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The banner that I stamped the image on isn't really labelled as chalkboard paper, so I cannot say for sure, Cynthia. I got the same effect on black card stock with the chalk ink. Give it a try and see when you open up that stamp. It's a very fun image. Glad you stopped by this weekend.

      Delete
  10. Really cute to show the two sides of the rainbow!
    hugs, JoyceAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JoyceAnn! Can't have too much rainbow, right?!

      Delete
  11. Hello Sweet Donna!! I've been missing ya =) Happy I stopped by today you have created to great cards today. I just love the chalkboard look. TFS An'Jenic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too sweet lady…so happy we can keep in touch on FB and in the blog world though. You always inspire me! Thanks for your compliments and friendship.

      Delete
  12. Oh you've got one sweet hubby! Love that rainbow....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he's a keeper, Terri! Thanks for stopping by lady!

      Delete
  13. Adorable cards! I especially love that chalkboard look!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, these are so bright and happy! I love them, they bring sunshine to this rainy day we are having here in Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG Donna! Why did not I see them earlier? Oh man, these cards are gorgeousss. I love the chalkboard effect on the first card. You are just wayy genius. I'm going to be a new follower, honey.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!