4/22/14

Sweet Stamps Challenge #166

SWEETS 
is the theme for this weeks challenge at Sweet Stamps . com 
I really loved playing with this fun stamp set. 
I think it is going to get used often this summer. 
Those tipsy scoops of ice cream were fussy cut.
With the slightest tilt…on purpose. 
Yep, I made it crooked on purpose for a change!
Be sure to skip on over to see all of the other SWEET projects by the
fabulous team at Sweet Stamps . com!
Please drop by the SweetStamps.com weekly challenge blog to share your creation.
You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store just by playing along in our challenge! 
Click here for our Challenge Rules.
For the current monthly challenge click HERE.
Thank you for taking time out to stop by and say hello!
'til  next time
~Donna K

Sweet Stamps Products in this design:

Other than Sweet Stamps Products used in this design:
Spellbinders oval and scallop oval dies
Celebrate It Ribbon
Creatology Sequins
Basic Grey design paper

16 comments:

  1. Careful, that ice crea, is heading for the floor! It makes me want to pick it up and EAT it! Very cute -- love the tilted angle you chose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me my dear…Ice cream would NOT hit the floor if I was around. Thanks for your visit. You make me smile.

      Delete
  2. Really SWEET!! I love ice cream, cookies and well all sweets!!
    Just like I LOVE this card!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all sweets too, Migdalia! My downfall…thanks for taking the time to check in on me and leave such wonderful comments. Your visits warm my heart.

      Delete
  3. So super SWEET Donna! LOVE that ice cream cone!!!
    AWESOME card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy. I truly appreciate you taking time to peek in on my blog.

      Delete
  5. This is so sweet and adorable!! The ice cream cone looks so yummy!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetest lady! I appreciate you taking time out to come by my blog so often and leave such heart warming comments.

      Delete
  6. Mmmmmm this is so delicious looking! I love the tilted ice cream and the DP you used is just fab! Love that awesome bow too : ) I cannot est ice cream, but this card has my mouth watering.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shelly, you always leave such nice comments!

      Delete
  7. This is fantastic!! you are such a talented lady! I just can lick that ice cream to rescue it from the floor! lol It looks Yummy!!!! Love the glitter! Fantastic!!
    Hope you and your family had a Happy Easter.
    Sweet Hugs
    Denise
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments Denise!

      Delete
  8. Awesomely Sweet, love the design of your card. The ice cream cone looks yummy and love the big ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!