4/15/14

Sweet Stamps Monthly / Weekly Challenge Embossing

Today we are sharing TWO fun challenges with you
on the Sweet Stamps blog.
Our weekly challenge is 
Anything Goes
Anything Goes is one of my favorites, how about you?!
The monthly challenge theme is 
EMBOSSING
which includes any type of embossing within your project.
Fun, right?
I used heat embossing on this gorgeous Crown Buttefly stamp.
The background is embossed with a frilly folder onto foil paper.
I love the combination of these elements..
hope you do too!
Please drop by the SweetStamps.com weekly challenge blog to share your creation.
You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store just by playing along in our challenge! 
Click here for our Challenge Rules.
For the current monthly challenge click HERE.
Thank you for taking time out to stop by and say hello!
'til  next time
~Donna K

Sweet Stamps Products included in this design:
Other Products used in this design:
Papers : StampinUP, My Mind's Eye, Bazzil Yukon Gold
Jute String : Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions
Butterfly button : unknown
Jute Ribbon : 3 Girl JAM
Embossing Powder : StampinUp

I am entering the following Challenges /  Linky Parties
Just B Creative Crazy - April 
3 Girl JAM - All Things Spring

15 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous!! The embossed foil background looks amazing!! I love all of the pretty layers and that fabulous butterfly!! What a stunning card my friend!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Lisa in this WOW WOW and double WOW!!!!! I love this you totally need to submit this into a publication! All of the elements are placed perfectly and I seriously love love the butterfly and the background! Wahoo I think I may take the challenge thanks for the inspiration sweet friend!! Loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, I love that embossed foil paper! Gorgeous! And the rest of this is breathtaking! Another wonderful 'Donna K' creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A FABULOUS and BEAUTIFUL card!! The embossing foil is AMAZING!!! I love the butterfly!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Love the shiny embossing in the background! And the butterfly centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Donna! LOVE the embossing you did and great color combo!!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two simple words...WOW!! and AMAZING! I love your card! What a beautiful design!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna you did it again, wow fantastic. Just love all the detail.
    Sweet Hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous !!!! Beautiful colors and design !!! Hope you have a wonderful day :) !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow Donna, I'm loving this card!! I think it's awesome how every piece of cardstock on the right said of the card had rounded corners while everything on the left has straight corners. Now THAT'S attention to detail!! I'm loving the foil paper too! I don't think I've ever seen that anywhere before.

    So, I woke up this morning to some of the nicest and sweetest blog comments I've seen in a LONG time! Thank you so much for coming by and checking out my GIU week and especially for taking the time to leave such thoughtful comments. Its so common for people to stop by only to try to win a giveaway, and leave a comment like, "nice card." I love the fact that you left such sweet and well-thought-out words without even trying to win anything! You ROCK!!!

    Amy E.
    Scrapthissavethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How awesome- another Wowzer card! Loving the embossing on the image and all of the fun elements you added to this card- including the foil embossed BG. So many great textures too! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what an awesome design, love the colors and the many wonderful layers. Love the butterfly as the focal point. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this so much! Absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice layout, I really like the silver, great job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, you definitely have a winning combination here my friend, the addition of the embossed foil paper makes this whole project pop! You style is just so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!