5/20/14

Anything Goes Challenge # 170 {SS}

Don't you just love challenges with the 
ANYTHING GOES 
theme?  I know I do…
we are featuring some brand new stamps for you!
There are 14 new sets in all…
Oh Happy Day!
This sweet little lady is called 
"Banner Girl with Words" 
and there are 9 different sentiments with this darling set.
Now….
Be sure to pop on over to see all of the other wonderful projects by the
fabulous team at Sweet Stamps . com!
And….
Please drop by the SweetStamps.com weekly challenge blog to share your creation.
You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store just by playing along in our challenge! 
Click here for our Challenge Rules.
For the current monthly challenge click HERE.
Thank you for taking time out to stop by and say hello!
'til  next time

~Donna K





7 comments:

  1. Donna what a lovely creation! I just love her expression and her outfit! I like the colors too. What a lovely bow!
    Sweet Hugs
    Denise
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute Donna, love the checkered paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! She's adorable!! I love how you colored her!! The papers are awesome!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute !!!! I love the image , and the design of the card is so sweet , and perfect !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card- loving the darling image- which is just beautifully colored! The layout is fun- the DP you used is so cute and loving the beautiful bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a precious image on a Super SWEET card!!
    Love it my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! What a sweet card and I really love that image

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!